Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FLAN

Man united away

25 minutes ago, Redcowfc said:

Got 2 adults and 1 under 16 spare for Manchester as a friends had to pull out , problem is all the tickets are the same and I don’t know which ones are adult and which is kids !!! Help ?

Normally there would be an additional barcode on 1 ticket. Or the under 16 would be the other end if the ticket. Ie 2 right hand side and 1 left. If all identical then won't matter as even the stewards will have no clue

Had the same at Notts County last week. 4 tickets 3 adults 1 kids. 2 barcodes to the left. 2 to the right. Staff could not have given less ****s.

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

Normally there would be an additional barcode on 1 ticket. Or the under 16 would be the other end if the ticket. Ie 2 right hand side and 1 left. If all identical then won't matter as even the stewards will have no clue

Had the same at Notts County last week. 4 tickets 3 adults 1 kids. 2 barcodes to the left. 2 to the right. Staff could not have given less ****s.

Thanks for the input , there all identical , I’m still nervous of moving these on incase I give the wrong one out ?

36 minutes ago, robbieLOVESthealmightylcfc said:

When do they go on sale to members? 

Still a ballot that you had to enter isn't it. 

Thought this might sneak to gen sale but think the ballot will swallow the remaining 300 odd

28 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Still a ballot that you had to enter isn't it. 

Thought this might sneak to gen sale but think the ballot will swallow the remaining 300 odd

The ballot only allocates about 50 tickets for away games. Will go on sale to members after season ticket holders.

If any left at end of play today expect a 6pm announcement saying members get a shot tomorrow of Friday.

Edited by Bayfox

19 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

The ballot only allocates about 50 tickets for away games. Will go on sale to members after season ticket holders.

If any left at end of play today expect a 6pm announcement saying members get a shot tomorrow of Friday.

Still 330 left so members will get a chance tomorrow (most likely) as Bayfox says. I still think it could make general sale but LCFC will keep them at member sales for as long as possible to try to sell a few more £60 memberships.

Although sales tend to pick up over weekends so I think by Monday it will sell out.