Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scotch

World Cup watch list!

Tell you something, if take Hegazi. He's decent enough for 3rd choice. Nothing fancy, clears his line. A cheap option in ase something happens to Evans or Maguire. Have Wes and Hughes after him in line. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Tell you something, if take Hegazi. He's decent enough for 3rd choice. Nothing fancy, clears his line. A cheap option in ase something happens to Evans or Maguire. Have Wes and Hughes after him in line. 

Over Benny?

4 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Wonder if he is a better option than Solomon. Prem experience and WBA fans liked him, even with their crap season.

Dirt cheap too apparently. Obviously knows Evans too and played alongside him.

Would be an excellent 3rd choice IMO

That Guedes for Portugal was terrible tonight. First time I've seen him play and he looked like a rabbit in headlights. Portugal could have had 4 in the 1st half if he was half decent. Don't think I've seen a team as reliant on 1 player as Portugal are on Ronaldo. Bang average the rest of their team.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

That Guedes for Portugal was terrible tonight. First time I've seen him play and he looked like a rabbit in headlights. Portugal could have had 4 in the 1st half if he was half decent. Don't think I've seen a team as reliant on 1 player as Portugal are on Ronaldo. Bang average the rest of their team.

Worrying that Pereira and Silva can't get in it then!? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, weller54 said:

Worrying that Pereira and Silva can't get in it then!? 

When i say bang average, i mean on the world stage. Don't get me wrong theres a few of them that could do a job here. Does worry me slightly though that Cedric plays over Pereira as i thought Cedric had a pretty poor season last season. Hopefully Silva will settle in next season and be a big player for us. 

17 hours ago, STUHILL said:

Wonder if he is a better option than Solomon. Prem experience and WBA fans liked him, even with their crap season.

Dirt cheap too apparently. Obviously knows Evans too and played alongside him.

Would be an excellent 3rd choice IMO

I’m sure he is desperate to move here to sit on the bench ..............

11 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Let's just sign bog standard players that are happy to be on the bench then 

That’s the conundrum...  you can sign young promising players who are happy to try and force their way into the squad or old timers looking for a final payday and not so bothered about playing. The good players inbetween want a big salary to not be first choice. Look at slimani - he is v well paid but still won’t be a squad member. He wants to play.  

Well three LCFC men on the benches so far and  we should see some playing time later for Nacho and Musa.Kante today(Istill class him as ours)Kasper McGuire and Benny to come next   decent turnout.

I m wondering about a bet on Vardy getting no minutes or no passes

Forgetting Wilf assuming he is now fit

Just watching the build up to France game and the BBC have the token lady pundit on the panel.She is  OK and makes reasonable good comments but the others are lads who have played at the very top level with the players in this World cup.You just wonder why - not to be offensive but it just seems so PC  by the BBC

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Just watching the build up to France game and the BBC have the token lady pundit on the panel.She is  OK and makes reasonable good comments but the others are lads who have played at the very top level with the players in this World cup.You just wonder why - not to be offensive but it just seems so PC  by the BBC

Because women also play football I think.

Besides, you only have to listen to the ex players on ITV slagging Vardy off en masse to realise that 'top level players' don't necessarily have much intelligence or balance.

53 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Every chance she's there by merit as She's by far and away the beat pundit there..... I'd have her present the fucher when Lineker is having the day off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dynamark said:

You're an idiot.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Every chance she's there by merit as She's by far and away the beat pundit there..... I'd have her present the fucher when Lineker is having the day off. 

The lady on Austrian TV is definitely there on merit.  Knows a bit about footy too.