Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scotch

World Cup watch list!

20 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Ok Musa with a brace. Comments lol 

There is a footballer in there......somewhere.  Something is not right with him and LCFC.   If we cannot unload him, then give him pre-season and  if that fails, loan him to Derby.

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

There is a footballer in there......somewhere.  Something is not right with him and LCFC.   If we cannot unload him, then give him pre-season and  if that fails, loan him to Derby.

As much as I like Vardy

im sure he is quite a dominant character having worked his way up from non league.

i often wonder if his character is detriment to the other strikers, in the sense that it doesn’t do there confidence any good 

Don't think it's much to do with character but more to do with not being given a run at it as a striker. From what I remember he was always shoved out wide and asked to track back....

• Like 2

Before anyone else gets any wild ideas that Musa might come good for us, or thinks we did not give him a real chance to win a place in our side, a few points. That fullback he steamed past for the second goal probably would struggle to get a game in the championship and so would most of that Iceland side. Yes they are well organized and difficult to break down but that team would probably get relegated if they had a season in the Prem. Also when he got around that fullback there was no one steaming back into the penalty area to cut him off except the two other defenders who were on the goal line. In the Prem that would never have happened. Musa is just not good enough for a regular place in a Prem team that wants to inhabit a higher place than the relegation zone. He’s too lightweight and his touch in tight spaces deserts him. We mugged ourselves when we signed him. The best we can hope for is what just happened because it might just get som DOF of some team sounding like Fernagaltasospor to fork out 10Mill plus to get him off our hands. 

A much BIGGER problem for us is that I have seen dummies in a Marks and Sparks window create more space and movement than Inheacho in that game. That is worrying. Now I shall go back to my deck chair under my palm tree by the ocean and savour the possibility that Musa could score another goal against the Argies and get that number up to 15mill and give me the intense pleasure of seeing the them dumped in the group stage?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, FoxonMaui said:

Before anyone else gets any wild ideas that Musa might come good for us, or thinks we did not give him a real chance to win a place in our side, a few points. That fullback he steamed past for the second goal probably would struggle to get a game in the championship and so would most of that Iceland side. Yes they are well organized and difficult to break down but that team would probably get relegated if they had a season in the Prem. Also when he got around that fullback there was no one steaming back into the penalty area to cut him off except the two other defenders who were on the goal line. In the Prem that would never have happened. Musa is just not good enough for a regular place in a Prem team that wants to inhabit a higher place than the relegation zone. He’s too lightweight and his touch in tight spaces deserts him. We mugged ourselves when we signed him. The best we can hope for is what just happened because it might just get som DOF of some team sounding like Fernagaltasospor to fork out 10Mill plus to get him off our hands. 

A much BIGGER problem for us is that I have seen dummies in a Marks and Sparks window create more space and movement than Inheacho in that game. That is worrying. Now I shall go back to my deck chair under my palm tree by the ocean and savour the possibility that Musa could score another goal against the Argies and get that number up to 15mill and give me the intense pleasure of seeing the them dumped in the group stage?

Too late. I want him back, for another chance ?

10 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Does anyone know what Puels and Tadic relationship was like? He played a lot of games under him, but did they get on? Would anyone take Tadic?

no i wouldnt and any who hes been linked with a move to Ajax, plus we already have same if not better at the club

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

As much as I like Vardy

im sure he is quite a dominant character having worked his way up from non league.

i often wonder if his character is detriment to the other strikers, in the sense that it doesn’t do there confidence any good 

There will be domineering characters at every club. 

We don't need to make excuses for him, we need to sell him and those two goals are a godsend.