Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scotch

World Cup watch list!

Shaqiri showed me tonight exactly why I don't want him. Okay, he can show glimpses of absolute brilliance but after he took his shirt off when he scored just shows a complete lack of professionalism. Maybe in the Premier League I would cut him a bit of slack as he probably won't get booked 5 times but seeing now he only needs one more booking to get banned (which is likely as some referee seem very card happy) is ridiculous.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sotonfox said:

Shaqiri is a complete bellend. Wouldn’t want him anywhere near our club!

Albiania and serbia have a deep rivalry political and football wise seeing as him and five other swiss players are more or less albainian it would mean alot to him to score still stupid of him though

I think you can defend Shaqiri and Xhaka's celebration. You can say "politics has no place in sport" but the families of both left Kosovo during the Serbian war to avoid death to play for Switzerland. The Serbian leadership at the time committed genocide of over 8000 people, and many of the Serbian fans came into the ground with pictures and banners of those that were deemed responsible for those actions. 

That small gesture would have meant a lot to the Kosovan people, and given them some pride. Remember that Serbia as it stands still does not officially recognise Kosovo as a country or federation.

• Like 3

Sardar Azmoun that we've previously been linked with looked a decent player tonight against Portugal. Didn't get a goal but held it up fantastically, would certainly be a good replacement for Slimani if he goes.

On 23/06/2018 at 13:54, the fox said:

lol Shaqiri made me a fan after he did the "Albanian Eagle'. I like proud people so I wouldn't mind him here.

So proud he chose to play for Switzerland and not Albania.

5 hours ago, hatasi said:

Salem Al-Dawsari (Villarreal)

would you take him as a backup LW/RW?

There is his all highlights in the 3 matches vs russia, Uruguay and Egypt.

https://streamable.com/xiaxg

worth looking?

Looks good tbf.any better than diabete tho? Or gray? On that stream I don’t see him a starter but good scouting ?

South Korean goalkeeper had a worldy today.....flash in the pan?

Good shot stopping very commanding at coming for the ball on corners and crosses ?

Edited by daverollo