Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scotch

World Cup watch list!

Joel Campbell played very well against the Swiss today. He was decent at Arsenal without ever getting a run of games. Not had a good season, but has talent. Seems like a natural replacement to Mahrez to me.

On 30/06/2018 at 21:12, ALC Fox said:

He was brilliant tonight. I'm sure the commentator said he's been heavily linked with Lazio.

Yeh he did and he also said some prem teams are watching him. Think he'd be perfect for us with him on the left and Ricardo on the right 

• Like 1

Would love us to sign some of Shinji’s pals from Japan! They all have an engine and leave everything on the pitch. 

The one player id love to get though is Shoya Nakajima. He was left out of the World Cup squad sadly but is an upcoming prospect for Japan.

Edited by Shane

1 hour ago, Shane said:

Would love us to sign some of Shinji’s pals from Japan! They all have an engine and leave everything on the pitch. 

The one player id love to get though is Shoya Nakajima. He was left out of the World Cup squad sadly but is an upcoming prospect for Japan.

Don't tell Musa they all have an engine. 

52 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Most of the Japan team tbf. Composed, comfortable in the ball, work like crazy ninja hamsters and have excellent skills. I’d take the lot. 

Yes I agree. They look very well coached. I wonder if we could get the guy who’s been coaching them the last 3 years. Seems to have done an excellent job.?

Edited by Nickfosse
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Shane said:

Honda especially :ph34r:

• Haha 1