Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Notts County Tickets On Sale To ST Holders Wed 20th Gen sale 27th

13 hours ago, Rigga said:

This sold out or waiting for other blocks to open ?

There's 2 more blocks to go on sale mate but only a few hundred in each. Hopefully we will keep getting more as we sell them, as at this rate it won't get to general sale, and there's a chance we could take a huge amount.

Edit: all blocks of allocation now on sale if we sell all 1900 I would like to think we will try for more, loads of casuals will be up for this

Edited by FoxyJim1987

1 hour ago, red5 said:

You do know meadow lane doesn't have any tiered stands, "upper" just means "the back".

Yes I now see what they're doing, there's a front block up to row L they are leaving empty and selling from row L backwards, so I'm front row but still a few rows up so happy days. 

9 hours ago, Yes N'Didi said:

So all 6 (that we will be likely to get) block uppers are on sale (Y1-Z3), with three virtually sold out, and around 600 tickets left available. They will then likely release the lowers once these are all sold.

meadowlane.png

Why wouldn't they just sell each block then? They obviously want the front few rows empty. 

So all 6 (that we will be likely to get) block uppers are on sale (Y1-Z3), with three virtually sold out, and around 600 tickets left available. They will then likely release the lowers once these are all sold.

meadowlane.png

I've looked at a lot of images of Notts County games and they all seem to show that front section of seats empty so must be their policy for some reason. Can't see us getting more unless they open another stand for us, not sure if they're selling tickets in all of their stands or what. 

47 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

I've looked at a lot of images of Notts County games and they all seem to show that front section of seats empty so must be their policy for some reason. 

I’m sure people will still blame our ticket office for this. 

I make it we've sold 1425 tickets so far, with 492 still available to purchase. This is just the six upper blocks. They can't sell the lower blocks to the home fans so presumably they'll just release as and when we need more.

Z3 Upper 125 17 sold/108 avail

Z2 Upper 403 378 sold/25 avail

Z1 Upper 403 401 sold/2 avail

Y3 Upper 403 403 sold/0 avail

Y2 Upper 403 197 sold/206 avail

Y1 Upper 180 29 sold/151 avail

Edit: Our initial allocation was 1926 so that makes up the 9 wheelchair spaces.

Edited by Yes N'Didi

On 21/06/2018 at 21:34, FoxyJim1987 said:

I've looked at a lot of images of Notts County games and they all seem to show that front section of seats empty so must be their policy for some reason. Can't see us getting more unless they open another stand for us, not sure if they're selling tickets in all of their stands or what. 

They haven’t got a health and safety license for full capacity

54 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Another 2 blocks opened up just under 3000 tickets now allocated.

We appear to have the whole of the back of the Jimmy Sirrel stand. It is unusual we wouldn't have the lowers as well - not like there's any issue about not selling tickets as we have the whole stand now...

We appear to have the whole of the back of the Jimmy Sirrel stand. It is unusual we wouldn't have the lowers as well - not like there's any issue about not selling tickets as we have the whole stand now...

As stated before mate they can't fill that bottom section for health and safety reasons, all pics I can find of away fans in that stand show the front blocks empty ty so this must be why we aren't getting the front sections. 

34 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

As stated before mate they can't fill that bottom section for health and safety reasons, all pics I can find of away fans in that stand show the front blocks empty ty so this must be why we aren't getting the front sections. 

Funny that when we went for the play game Coventry had the whole stand which holds just under 4 k