Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Notts County Tickets On Sale To ST Holders Wed 20th Gen sale 27th

13 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

As stated before mate they can't fill that bottom section for health and safety reasons, all pics I can find of away fans in that stand show the front blocks empty ty so this must be why we aren't getting the front sections. 

Can't find anything to back this up - there are 20,211 seats and last season the capacity was set by the local authority at 19,841.

11 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

derby's allocation has been put up to 4000

Which makes me think they have opened up the bottom of the stands for actual ticket sales for Derby as the whole stand houses 5775 maximum. If sales come through (which is looking unlikely at present) then they should open up more for this.

13 hours ago, Kegworthfox said:

Funny that when we went for the play game Coventry had the whole stand which holds just under 4 k 

The stadium has a whole doesn’t have a H/S certificate for full capacity. Their Kop is a cracking stand but at apparently it’s too steep for modern regs. They aren’t enough fire exits either. 

I suspect with it being a friendly and the implications on stewards etc they may a smaller capacity again

http://committee.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/documents/s58996/2017 06 23 NCFC report 2017 final.pdf

The document attached here gives you an idea of the issues they’ve had 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

33 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The stadium has a whole doesn’t have a H/S certificate for full capacity. Their Kop is a cracking stand but at apparently it’s too steep for modern regs. They aren’t enough fire exits either. 

I suspect with it being a friendly and the implications on stewards etc they may a smaller capacity again

http://committee.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/documents/s58996/2017 06 23 NCFC report 2017 final.pdf

The document attached here gives you an idea of the issues they’ve had 

But the H&S issues for away supporters are only in relation to the supporters using the concourse and spilling out onto the road after the match. All I can see is that they will review each maximum number of away supporters on a match-by-match basis, as per the below criteria.

Due to the limited space on the concourses beneath this stand, the Club Safety Officer carefully assesses the maximum number of away supporters for each match based upon previous knowledge and experience of the teams involved, as well as intelligence reports received from the Police about the crowd profile, behaviour and willingness to comply with Stewards’ instructions. During the last season there have been a few matches with a substantial number of away supporters such as the Portsmouth match with 4366 fans occupying the stand. The Club restricted ticket sales to ensure that the safe capacity was below that of the full potential capacity because risk assessments took account of various factors such as the likelihood of the fans to be under the influence of alcohol, likelihood of fans following instruction to sit in reserved seating and also the planned break-out zone for use at half time. The Club will need to continue to carry out a detailed appraisal to assess what the appropriate away 5 supporter capacity should be, based upon risk information and intelligence, including that provided by the Police.

Edited by Yes N'Didi

On 26/06/2018 at 19:58, Fox92 said:

Anybody got their tickets through post yet? I bought mine last week and still not got them.

Unless the club haven't printed yet of course.

18 hours ago, dayday said:

I haven’t got mine yet.

Me neither.....

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 19:58, Fox92 said:

Anybody got their tickets through post yet? I bought mine last week and still not got them.

Unless the club haven't printed yet of course.

19 hours ago, dayday said:

I haven’t got mine yet.

1 hour ago, floz said:

Me neither.....

This is a disgrace, only a little over 3 weeks to go and we've not got our tickets yet.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, red5 said:

This is a disgrace, only a little over 3 weeks to go and we've not got our tickets yet.

No need to be sarcastic; I thought the club just issue them straight away.

Next time I’ll run it by the forum police first so you can tell me if I can post.

Going off topic. Does anyone remember the game at Meadow Lane when there was an almighty crush. I dont think there was any serios injuries but it was pretty bad in there for a bit. Can't remember the exact season but it must have been early 90s.

12 hours ago, boots60 said:

Going off topic. Does anyone remember the game at Meadow Lane when there was an almighty crush. I dont think there was any serios injuries but it was pretty bad in there for a bit. Can't remember the exact season but it must have been early 90s.

That would of been the Zenith Data match  early 90s, one of my favourite all time away games.

On 03/07/2018 at 10:17, Kegworthfox said:

Grandson  Grandad can we notts co to see coventry as i have never been  ok so we went.

grandson can we go to notts co i you have been gson but it did not count as it was not to see leicester   ok.

be0.png

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, LestaAl said:

Now only 45 sundry tickets left with a week to go assuming no more are released.

They have been, you just can't quite tell. The lower tier of the blocks now appearing..

image.png.e7fc3efb9f15d2f5ec90198378217433.png

Edited by AjcW