Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Notts County Tickets On Sale To ST Holders Wed 20th Gen sale 27th

6 hours ago, Bozman said:

You can more than likely pay on the day in the county end,that's what me and my 2 lads are doing ..

Pretty sure I read that it's all-ticket and they must be purchased from Leicester? I may have got the wrong end of the stick but just thought I'd say incase you travel on the day and can't purchase them at the ground! 

19 hours ago, dayday said:

Derby have sold 4,000 according EM news.

I phoned them Monday because mine had not come. I was told there was an issue but if they hadn't come by Friday 20th ring them again.

.. They came on Tuesday. Coincidence!?

Edited by Fox92

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I phoned them Monday because mine had not come. I was told there was an issue but if they hadn't come by Friday 20th ring them again.

.. They came on Tuesday. Coincidence!?

Obviously it was, our ticket office never cock it up.

1 hour ago, Ballie1981 said:

Ordered mine first day of sale to STs. Phoned them on the 9th say not arrived, told they had been posted on the 29th.

Turned up on the 11th with a postage mark of the 10th on!!!!

Our ticket office really is awful!!!!

As long as they arrive in time for the game it doesn’t matter. 

36 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

As long as they arrive in time for the game it doesn’t matter. 

Really? So it doesn't matter that the ticket office blatantly lie.

The ticket office messed up and will lie and cheat not to admit it. 

15 minutes ago, red5 said:

Jesus, if you're really that riled by it and think they've just blatantly lied log an official complaint with the club on behalf of the affected individual, don't just bitch about it on a forum.

2 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Jesus, if you're really that riled by it and think they've just blatantly lied log an official complaint with the club on behalf of the affected individual, don't just bitch about it on a forum.

I don't think I know.

And don't tell me what to do.

57 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

It’s not even his tickets that were delayed :D

13 hours ago, red5 said:

Welcome to the 21st century corporate. If you think this is lying, cheating and awful behaviour you must have very little to do with major corporates in this country, or are blissfully and beautifully unaware.

17 hours ago, Ballie1981 said:

Ordered mine first day of sale to STs. Phoned them on the 9th say not arrived, told they had been posted on the 29th.

Turned up on the 11th with a postage mark of the 10th on!!!!

Our ticket office really is awful!!!!

Just phoned the ticket office, said they’ve only just got the tickets 2 days ago, and you will get them at some point this week.

strange that some people have had there tickets over a week ago :)

3 minutes ago, dayday said:

Just phoned the ticket office, said they’ve only just got the tickets 2 days ago, and you will get them at some point this week.

strange that some people have had there tickets over a week ago :)

Unless we’ve had a further allocation? Like I say, I got mine within 2 days of ordering the tickets. Ended up traveling to Old Trafford last year without my ticket even though it had been ‘posted’ out, and had to collect a ‘duplicate’ from Man Utd ticket office! Made for a nervy trip on the coach ?

15 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Need 2 if possible. Preferably in Y2

Sorted tickets now but got 2 in Z1 lower. If anyone in Y2 upper wants to swap or vice versa, please let me know.

Got 2 mates there already so would be ideal if we could be in the same block at least

Edited by TK95

1 hour ago, Ted Maul said:

Sold out- good effort for a friendly, looking forward to a day in Notts!

Sounds like you can still get tickets on the Notts County website in an additional block until Friday though, no idea why.

This is mental just saw this myself, we have sold out but you can buy tickets in Y2 lower on their website?????? Makes no sense at all so random. 

3 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

This is mental just saw this myself, we have sold out but you can buy tickets in Y2 lower on their website?????? Makes no sense at all so random. 

It makes sense because we haven't got time to send any more tickets out and if you buy them on Notts County website you can print them at home and scan :) 

Anyone shed any light..... went to get the old man the new shirt today and thought I’d get a couple of Notts County tickets at same time.

Girl said we’ve sold out.... I said oh that’s good, we had nearly 3k didn’t we? Surprised look on my face!!! 

No we had an allocation of 1,400. Oh so are there any on sale on the day..... yes you can pay on the door????? 

So why does the website say we got allocated 2,900 odd and it’s ticket only. 

Which is correct please? the 12 year old, slave labour,  polite, work experience girl or our disabled website? 

Replies in English please.... you know I don’t speak Spanish!!! 

43 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Anyone shed any light..... went to get the old man the new shirt today and thought I’d get a couple of Notts County tickets at same time.

Girl said we’ve sold out.... I said oh that’s good, we had nearly 3k didn’t we? Surprised look on my face!!! 

No we had an allocation of 1,400. Oh so are there any on sale on the day..... yes you can pay on the door????? 

So why does the website say we got allocated 2,900 odd and it’s ticket only. 

Which is correct please? the 12 year old, slave labour,  polite, work experience girl or our disabled website? 

Replies in English please.... you know I don’t speak Spanish!!! 

The girl is lying but it's ok it's just the modern way to be apparently.

8 minutes ago, red5 said:

The girl is lying but it's ok it's just the modern way to be apparently.

Really? That’s a shame, she was such a genuine gal too. 

Soooo, the tickets aren’t available on the door and we have sold 3k? 

Bearing in mind filthy Cov sold 6k in that stand in the play offs. 

Don’t understand why Notts County would turn down extra income on the day? 

10 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Really? That’s a shame, she was such a genuine gal too. 

Soooo, the tickets aren’t available on the door and we have sold 3k? 

Bearing in mind filthy Cov sold 6k in that stand in the play offs. 

Don’t understand why Notts County would turn down extra income on the day? 

Tickets still available today from the Notts County website in the Leicester end, tickets available on the day in the home end.

Stand holds 4k I think