Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Puel to Fenerbahce

Would be daft for the club to let him go - considering the likes of Allardyce, Pulls, Pardew etc are available and are those would seize the Leicester job with both hands..

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Lazy Journalist Thought Process:

Turkish reporter notices Camolli is in France.

Which MUST be for business, surely.

Which French Manager of a top flight team in Europe could possibly be looking for a job?

STORY!

What makes this seem like a load of bollux is that puel was quoted on the website yesterday once the fixtures had come out. It’s possible that the clubs get a heads up on the first game and therefore a pre prepared piece had been done with the media team. if not, then you wouldn’t expect him to be doing stuff with the media guys in the morning and attending a meeting in France about a new job in the afternoon! There was no need for him to be commenting on the new fixtures - a bland standard article would have sufficed. 

Our club is strange but this would reach reach new levels of left hand and left wrist not even knowing what was going on  - I call bullsh1t 

9 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Would be daft for the club to let him go - considering the likes of Allardyce, Pulls, Pardew etc are available and are those would seize the Leicester job with both hands..

I'd take Allardyce, think he'd suit us well. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Maybe he will take our Scouting Team with him?  They have, after all, excelled in finding very expensive Turkeys in the last 4 Transfer Windows.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, st albans fox said:

What makes this seem like a load of bollux is that puel was quoted on the website yesterday once the fixtures had come out. It’s possible that the clubs get a heads up on the first game and therefore a pre prepared piece had been done with the media team. if not, then you wouldn’t expect him to be doing stuff with the media guys in the morning and attending a meeting in France about a new job in the afternoon! There was no need for him to be commenting on the new fixtures - a bland standard article would have sufficed. 

Our club is strange but this would reach reach new levels of left hand and left wrist not even knowing what was going on  - I call bullsh1t 

I thought the fixtures were all done over night so a leak was not possible now.

Two old friends having a meal 2+2=? lol lol