Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Adrien Silva - Galatasaray

http://sportwitness.co.uk/champions-league-club-make-offer-leicester-city-adrien-silva-decision-world-cup/

According to Fotomac, Galatasaray manager Fatih Terim is keen to work with Silva and the Turkish side are looking to make a loan offer for the Leicester City player.

The Turkish giants were yesterday fined by UEFA for breaking FFP rules and subsequently they wound only be able to loan Silva.

Edited by SheppyFox

4 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I don’t know what that means lol :) 

Well, your Transfer Window anxiety is legendary, so I wondered if links to Puel and Silva leaving (100% true imo, by the way, absolutely copper-bottomed) was sending you over the edge.

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Well, your Transfer Window anxiety is legendary, so I wondered if links to Puel and Silva leaving (100% true imo, by the way, absolutely copper-bottomed) was sending you over the edge.

I’m sweating from the palms a little bit ? 

• Haha 1

Who writes this crap?

Why are we going to loan them a first team player? They may as well ask for Vardy and Mahrez on loan while they're at it. Don't worry about their wages Galatasaray, we'll pick them up.

• Like 2

Oh jheez. Galatasaray fans are worse than the Algerian ones. Once they get a sniff of a player they plague the hell out of them on social media. Every comment is “Come to Galatasaray” ?❤️  So good luck with that Adrien! I don’t think he would go there to be honest and I don’t think we want to sell him, so it’s a bit of a non-story really. 

5 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

Clearly out of his depth in the Premiership so why not ?

I disagree but to be honest you using the word Premiership annoys me more!  Why do so many people including paid pundits do that? ?

23 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

i'd rather we got King, James and Mendy sold before considering this, then target someone a step above.

Why on earth do you think we'll even consider it?

Silva's registration at Leicester is 5.5 months old and we paid £22m and he's a first team player now. The story is almost certainly bullshit, if Puel wants to sell him then that's fine but we're not going to allow him to go on loan.

I'm sick of all these clubs thinking they can just take our players on loan, it seems it's the only way we can get players out the door nowadays. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Why on earth do you think we'll even consider it?

Silva's registration at Leicester is 5.5 months old and we paid £22m and he's a first team player now. The story is almost certainly bullshit, if Puel wants to sell him then that's fine but we're not going to allow him to go on loan.

I'm sick of all these clubs thinking they can just take our players on loan, it seems it's the only way we can get players out the door nowadays

This is the problem when Premier League Clubs sign average players on world class salaries. No other club would be willing to match their wages so we end up stuck with them for the remains of their contract. This isn't just a Leicester thing. It's throughout the Premier League.

I can see a few more players spending time out on loan next season.

1 hour ago, F1_AN said:

I disagree but to be honest you using the word Premiership annoys me more!  Why do so many people including paid pundits do that? ?

Just an opinion, Of course, I may well be wrong. I'm just going on what I saw of him last season and to be honest I never saw him have one good game.

1 hour ago, Bunyip said:

Just an opinion, Of course, I may well be wrong. I'm just going on what I saw of him last season and to be honest I never saw him have one good game.

Tbf I was jus calling you out on using Premiership. In jest 

• Like 1