Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Adrien Silva - Galatasaray

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

This guy is tier 1 for Wolves and has links to Silva via patricio I think? Anyway, I'm not normally one for twitter rumours but according to Wolves fans what this person says is pretty much gospel.

Look at the conversation they are having, I read it as him saying that Silva's family might move because they don't like Leicester as a place to live. Could be wrong though. Saying that, if he weren't happy I really wouldn't be surprised - the whole thing has just been a bit of a mare hasn't it.

4 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Look at the conversation they are having, I read it as him saying that Silva's family might move because they don't like Leicester as a place to live. Could be wrong though. Saying that, if he weren't happy I really wouldn't be surprised - the whole thing has just been a bit of a mare hasn't it.

Yeah think I misread it actually, does seem like he's taking about living in Leicester. 

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Yeah think I misread it actually, does seem like he's taking about living in Leicester. 

Always knew that he loved us! To flip this on it's head then, it must mean he is planning on sticking around ... as otherwise why go to the effort of finding somewhere else to live.

Edited by rachhere

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

If I was a millionaire I wouldn't live in Leicester either, or Birmingham.

• Haha 2

Still only just getting back to fitness after being out so long, nothing can prepare you for match fitness other than matches and he had a long time out.

Still think hes got a huge amount to offer us next year! Hes a heartbeat player and can keep the team ticking with his ability and match experience. People wer saying he just made sideways passes in the world cup and that but that part of keeping a team ticking!

Edited by les-tah

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

If I was a millionaire I wouldn't live in Leicester either, or Birmingham.

Leicestershire is one of the nicest counties in the country. You could do a lot worse than living around here. Quorn for example, is a beautiful village. And there is many more in Leicestershire just like it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

Still only just getting back to fitness after being out so long, nothing can prepare you for match fitness other than matches and he had a long time out.

Still think hes got a huge amount to offer us next year! 

How many games has he played since January?

Not as if he was injured and had to get his fitness back first before then getting match fit.

2 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

Leicestershire is one of the nicest counties in the country. You could do a lot worse than living around here. Quorn for example, is a beautiful village. And there is many more in Leicestershire just like it. 

Indeed... I did specify Leicester and not the Shire.

4 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

I think the club still owns a house in Quorn. Inler was living there a couple of years ago.

5 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

How many games has he played since January?

Not as if he was injured and had to get his fitness back first before then getting match fit.

haha i was abit generous with the 'only' just getting back but this combined with the new league and physically i think he needed alot longer! i have faith in him!

3 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

It is. And (seeing Birmingham was also mentioned) the area around Birmingham is lovely too. I live about three miles from Birmingham city centre and really like where I am... but the reality is if I were a millionaire I would be moving somewhere on the outskirts like Barnt Green and out of Birmingham itself! Not sure where Silva is at the moment, but inevitable it would take a bit of time for them to figure out where they wanted to be having not lived in the UK before.