Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

World Cup TV Coverage. ITV or BBC or R5/TalkSport

World Cup TV Coverage. ITV or BBC or R5/TalkSport  

88 members have voted

1. 1. As the title explains...

• BBC
    • ITV
    • Radio 5
    • TalkSport

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

I dunno. Matterface questioned if Mandzukic was offside at one point when he received the ball from a throw in 

Hahaha, yeah, I noticed that as well. Think he did it for a Danish throw as well later on.

On 07/07/2018 at 19:48, peterborofox said:

Guy Mowbray and Keown were shite today I thought. 

Mowbray got very carried away. 

However, BBC's coverage beforehand was excellent. The Bobby Robson tribute and the penalties montage were excellent bits of telly. 

14 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

However, BBC's coverage beforehand was excellent. The Bobby Robson tribute and the penalties montage were excellent bits of telly. 

He mentioned something along the lines of us being very close to our best ever football memory. As desperate as I am for England to win this, it would come nowhere near what we achieved a couple of years ago in terms of importance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

That penalty montage with England by the National before the game very nearly turned me into a mess, could be something to do with the fact that England is probably one of my favourite tracks ever, mind

18 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Adding to Talksport debate, they had bloody David Davis come on today talking about the World Cup

Well he's got fvck all better to do now he's resigned from his Brexit post I suppose