Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Thoughts on WC 2018 so far?

15 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Does anyone know what’s going on with the so called England team being leaked? Seen loads of shit on Twitter slating journos not sure on the story?  

Daily Mail published a photo of the assistant managers notes - long lens zoom on it. It shows the starting XI. England national team think it’s overstepped the mark and the public agrees with them. Journalists defending their own pretty much 

31 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Daily Mail published a photo of the assistant managers notes - long lens zoom on it. It shows the starting XI. England national team think it’s overstepped the mark and the public agrees with them. Journalists defending their own pretty much 

Bit of a storm in a teacup IMO. We should be able to pick any XI and still beat Panama. If it was a knockout game against one of the big boys then I could understand the England management being seriously pissed off though.

Really struggling to see a favourite to win it, Mexico in good form but still think they’ll fade later on, Germany and argentina May fluke their way out of the group stages! Can see Ronaldo getting Portugal to the final, maybe belguim as well.  

No goallless draws in 28 games so far this tournament. Not only does it set a new record (and continue to do so), I think it epitomises how good this World Cup has been on the whole. A few boring games but a couple of goals for some later drama (Egypt vs Uruguay, Morocco vs Iran, Brazil vs Costa Rica). Maybe some others I've missed out but I continue to enjoy this tournament!