Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison Confirmed

Ohhya fighter

Decent. I'm assuming all the info on his knee came out good then, don't want another Matty James situation. Interesting to see what number he takes here too, he's a proper no.10 but do we depose the King?

Welcome to Leicester James Maddison!

I do question the transfer fee, but I will say that from the clips available online he really does look promising. An actual out and out playmaker / number 10 type with creative tendencies, plays with either foot and deadly at set pieces. And he's young and English!!!

Really hope this one works out, because we've needed a player like this for years, but especially with Puel's system.

Really want to see how we play in preseason now because we now have a right back that can overlap / bomb forward / play, and another CB that can play it out from the back. Add to that a creative 10 type who is good at set pieces and we might turn all that possession into some end product. 

COYB!!!!

Our new creator.

Now sign Ziyach for the wing spot, get a younger GK whose tall and comes out for crosses to challenge Kasper,  get all the whingers off the books and bring in some backups with the money and we're set for top 7. Am I mad?