Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison Confirmed

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Obviously rates himself and has a swagger but he seems like a great bloke too. Incidentally, his instagram story from yesterday said he thinks Diabate is the most skillful player in the team. 

At what ??  ...   :)

16 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Obviously rates himself and has a swagger but he seems like a great bloke too. Incidentally, his instagram story from yesterday said he thinks Diabate is the most skillful player in the team. 

was he with them arsenal lads inhaling that Nitrus Oxide stuff?

I’m not massively into judging what our players ‘like’ on social media, but I’ve just seen that Maddison liked Harry Winks’ Instagram post saying ‘another massive 3pts’ after they beat us on Saturday.

What on earth is that all about?? 

14 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

In my experience, you can 'like' a post on social media without it meaning a great deal.

It may be you have interest in what they've posted but don't necessarily agree with the sentiments.

Obviously people for some reason have a need these days to look really deeply into everything and to find stuff to get very easily offended by.

I'm more offended with the shit that footballers come out with after every match

Maguire inparticular is very good at thinking we deserved atleast a draw from some of the shit shows we've produced this season

It makes me laugh that no matter what players do, they seem to get defended. 

Is it the worst thing in the world to be stood on a pitch minutes after losing and be laughing and joking with the opposition? No. Is it the worst thing in the world to be liking an opposition players post celebrating their win over us? No. 

But what it does do is show a complete disregard for the fans. The fact it's now accepted is worse. 

Can you imagine Roy Keane or Alex Ferguson's reaction if theyd seen that kind of behaviour from Phil Neville? 

If paying fans are offended by this behaviour then they have every right to vent their frustrations about it. If you sadly think it's okay then you'll be fine with the way the game is heading. Down the ****ing shitter

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

It makes me laugh that no matter what players do, they seem to get defended. 

Is it the worst thing in the world to be stood on a pitch minutes after losing and be laughing and joking with the opposition? No. Is it the worst thing in the world to be liking an opposition players post celebrating their win over us? No. 

But what it does do is show a complete disregard for the fans. The fact it's now accepted is worse. 

Can you imagine Roy Keane or Alex Ferguson's reaction if theyd seen that kind of behaviour from Phil Neville? 

If paying fans are offended by this behaviour then they have every right to vent their frustrations about it. If you sadly think it's okay then you'll be fine with the way the game is heading. Down the ****ing shitter

****ing hell you’re a grown man pal. Who’s arsed about that trivial shite. ‘Offended’ by it lol