Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison Confirmed

1 minute ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Saw a comment from a cov fan laughing saying how we were funding their promotion push.

I laughed back thinking how an ex cov player is helping our european push:D

Sad truth for them is they're so irrelevant to us we don't really care what league they're in. 

24 minutes ago, Dylster said:

Kasper 

Evans       Mags     New CB 

Pereira                                       Chils 

Silva         Ndidi 

Maddison 

Vardy       Iheanacho 

Would love to see this but I don’t think that’s puels formation

• Like 1

He looks like he could be just what we need, very happy with this our squad is shaping up now. As others have said get the dead wood out and a Mahrez replacement and it should be a good season.

2 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

I wanted Puel out but to be fair to him 3 cracking players brought in up to now just need another 3. He’s deserves his chance after bringing the players in he needs.

Agreed. And I am still on a high from that Arsenal match tbh, so I am definitely in favour right now! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Saw a comment from a cov fan laughing saying how we were funding their promotion push.

I laughed back thinking how an ex cov player is helping our european push:D

Had a peep on there sky blues talk forum, they don’t like us very much, ahh bless em

16 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

I wanted Puel out but to be fair to him 3 cracking players brought in up to now just need another 3. He’s deserves his chance after bringing the players in he needs.

i was just going to say the same thing, deserves a season, after bringing in the players for positions we have need filling for years. give him a full season i think 

• Like 1

Superb signing, very pleased to have got this over the line. Heard nothing but positive things about him so very excited to see the kid player. A 5 year deal for a top young English prospect, adds a lot of quality to our threat from set pieces, long range shots and he looks like the type of player who can beat an opponent and pick a key 'Mahrez style' pass. Love it.

Interesting to see Puel credited again in the player's decision to join us. I've always liked the idea of what Puel is trying to do with our team and I hope the likes of Pereira, Evans and Maddison make playing this style of football all the more possible. Certainly some of the signings have been made to seem very intrinsic to this system which is reassuring. So far we've gone about our business quietly and efficiently and, on paper at least, have had a quality window so far. 

Welcome Maddison :scarf:

• Like 2

“I had a good chat with the manager about football and how he wants me to play, how he likes to play and I was sold.

“We talked about the type of player I am, how I’m going to fit into his style of play and everything sounded really promising. I haven’t looked back since that phone call.”

ALL HAIL LORD PUEL! 

Yet again he shows how lucky we are to have him, we’d probably have neither Ricardo P or JM without the saviour.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

“I had a good chat with the manager about football and how he wants me to play, how he likes to play and I was sold.

“We talked about the type of player I am, how I’m going to fit into his style of play and everything sounded really promising. I haven’t looked back since that phone call.”

ALL HAIL LORD PUEL! 

Yet again he shows how lucky we are to have him, we’d probably have neither Ricardo P or JM without the saviour.

I wouldn't say we was lucky to have him but none the less its time to get behind the man

• Like 1