Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Jordan Lukaku

On 14/06/2018 at 19:00, David Guiza said:

Based on the fact he has about 1% of his brother's talent I wouldn't be too keen.  

Based on the fact that wing-backs don't need the same talent that strikers do, I couldn't care less.

Guy's paid to defend and offer support up front, not turn into a towering mean goalscoring machine.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, brucey said:

Not buying it, Lazio have been messing about asking for stupid prices all window

Same, we already have 2 left backs frightening that we haven't been linked with barely anyone to replace Riyad though or improve any attacking position. (Except Maddison) 

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Expect this to happen next week

How high do we rate him? Start 1st game of the season? Is he any good or just an athlete who kicks things from time to time?

Edited by Mint_Fox
Mistake

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Him Chilwell and Fuchs is a bit overkill. 

We know Fuchs is leaving though it’s not if, it’s just when he does go so there’s no issues for me with planning for the future. 

Edited by GingerrrFox
  • Like 1

I think Puel doesn't rate our full backs. Quite rightly Simmo will be replaced. This guy may be Chilwell/Fuchs replacement. I think they are two key positions in the way he wants us to set up. Options wide and steel in the middle. 

Edited by Gazza M

2 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Your posts make a lot more sense to me now I realise that your profile refers to Georgia in the former Soviet Union, not in the US.

yes,we really are more sufficient and qualified when saying things,not like US ones 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

We would be foolish to disregard Chillwell so easily, he does have flaws to his game, but ones I think are easily ameliorated. 

really, chillwell will never make it as long as his arse points to the ground, he is a terrible defender and his crossing is woeful.

6 hours ago, bpfox said:

really, chillwell will never make it as long as his arse points to the ground, he is a terrible defender and his crossing is woeful.

He is also 21 years old. I wouldn’t expect anyone at such a tender age to be a master at their trade. Given time and the correct coaching he will develop into a decent player. 

• Like 1