Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Jordan Lukaku

6 hours ago, bpfox said:

really, chillwell will never make it as long as his arse points to the ground, he is a terrible defender and his crossing is woeful.

Considering Danny 'best defensive right back' Simpson has made just as many mistakes as Ben last season I think that's a harsh assessment. 

• Like 2

Funny that once again a three page thread turns out to be our latest signing. Say it time and time again it’s never who you expect or who the rumours tell you with our club! 

I expect this will point towards Fuchs staying until January and leaving for New York in time for the next MLS season

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Funny that once again a three page thread turns out to be our latest signing. Say it time and time again it’s never who you expect or who the rumours tell you with our club! 

I expect this will point towards Fuchs staying until January and leaving for New York in time for the next MLS season

This is happening then? 

Only source I've been able to find is sportwitness, which I had never heard of prior to today, although it does appear to be vaguely well written as opposed to clickbait shite. 

They're referencing an article in Il Tempo, so at least a vaguely credible source.

Just now, GingerrrFox said:

If anyone needed further proof that we are looking to play 3 at the back, this signing proves it. He’s a left wing back, not a left mid or left back. 

With only 2 CBs. unless we were to sign another then we are playing 4 at the back. 

1 minute ago, GingerrrFox said:

If anyone needed further proof that we are looking to play 3 at the back, this signing proves it. He’s a left wing back, not a left mid or left back. 

I think so too. From what I have read, this guy is great going forward but cant defend well. 

Schmeichel

Pereira Evans Morgan (ofc) Maguire Lukaku/Chilwell

Silva Ndidi

Maddison

Vardy Nacho/Slim

Would be decent.

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

I think so too. From what I have read, this guy is great going forward but cant defend well. 

Schmeichel

Silva Ndidi

Maddison

Vardy Nacho/Slim

Would be decent.

Not sure Maguire would be best pleased having to play next to Morgan again. Evans is a left sided CB isn't he? 

11 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Schmeichel

Silva Ndidi

Maddison

Vardy Nacho/Slim

Would be decent.

He sounds like a real catch :nono:

30 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Not sure Maguire would be best pleased having to play next to Morgan again. Evans is a left sided CB isn't he? 

Well if people on here are to be believed, the squad still worship Morgan so I cant see him being dropped even though he had a terrible season. 

Beast Rating 100!!!  Not much else though... lol

Strange signing as I think with Chilwell and Fuchs, we are pretty well set at LB for this season. 

I guess this would mean Fuchs departing a year early though and Chilwell having a real battle on his hands to keep his place. 

Not against this signing, but seems an odd one

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Well if people on here are to be believed, the squad still worship Morgan so I cant see him being dropped even though he had a terrible season. 

Doubt it - Can't believe that players want him starting when he's costing us points & affects our chances at winning football games. I'm sure our top/ ambitious players who are good enough to move elsewhere won't be too happy. 

6 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Beast Rating 100!!!  Not much else though... lol

Strange signing as I think with Chilwell and Fuchs, we are pretty well set at LB for this season. 

I guess this would mean Fuchs departing a year early though and Chilwell having a real battle on his hands to keep his place. 

Not against this signing, but seems an odd one

We need a ****in’ beast on the side. Without Huth, we’ve lacked that edge. 

• Like 1