Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

Lille OSC Away - 5pm BST on 4th August

5 minutes ago, Finley Parsons said:

Don't think I could manage a 7 hour coach ride with the club though so it may be the only option

You'd go with the club really? It's just over 4 hours on the coach the rest is the ferry, ac £40 

Just got match tickets for this on line 10 Euros each not bad. When ordering on line you have 3 delivery options one is to print an eticket at home free of charge, one is to collect at Lille ticket office 2 Euros the 3rd option is to have them delivered to your home address for 10 Euros. You select the options just before checkout

18 hours ago, Finley Parsons said:

Don't think I could manage a 7 hour coach ride with the club though so it may be the only option

I’d avoid fox travel for a trip abroad, I ended up on this for Bruges and it was a journey from hell.

Coach was late at the KP, got as far as the Watford gap and had to stop and wait for a driver change, as a result we fronted up at Dover and saw the other coaches boarding the ferry and we had to wait for the next.

Journey back was as bad, one of the first to leave the ground but we were the last back to Calais, again all others jump on a ferry, we had to wait another 90 minutes to get on one, back in UK, stops at South Mimms we don’t get off, get going again eventually then stop at Watford gap again to wait for a driver to get us back to the KP.  

Not professional reliable service at all.

Horse and Cart are doing it £30 cheaper as said above, I’d go with them if I was coaching it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, boots60 said:

Trying to obtain tickets but when entering address there is no option for UK/GB/england

Not sure if I'm being a bit thick here but any advice appreciated. 

We had this problem as well. They have listed the countries in alphabetical order (Using the French language) UK is about 3/4 quarters of the way down the list. How they did it was use the French spelling of UK (royaume-uni) then converted it to the UK spelling if that makes sense. Look between Romania and the Russian Federation you should find it.

Edited by Foxes1
  • Like 1