Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

Lille OSC Away - 5pm BST on 4th August

9 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

We had this problem as well. They have listed the countries in alphabetical order (Using the French language) UK is about 3/4 quarters of the way down the list. How they did it was use the French spelling of UK (royaume-uni) then converted it to the UK spelling if that makes sense. Look between Romania and the Russian Federation you should find it.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Sold out? 

Yesterday when I looked their were about 150 tickets available in the away section.

I can't get onto the ticket section of the Lille site today so assume it's not working properly. I would suggest you try again later

As BAYFOX said you can only get them from Lille, Leicester City are not selling them.

33 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Yesterday when I looked their were about 150 tickets available in the away section.

I can't get onto the ticket section of the Lille site today so assume it's not working properly. I would suggest you try again later

As BAYFOX said you can only get them from Lille, Leicester City are not selling them.

Ah I see. I've not been able to select the tariff for a couple of days...can in the Lille end though. 

Would it be worth chancing it on the day? 

You should be able to buy tickets, if you follow the instructions from the following LCFC link:

https://www.lcfc.com/news/784312/tickets-and-fox-travel-available-for-lille-friendly

In particular, make sure that you enter 'LOSCLCFCAWAYFAN’ into the ‘Personal Code’ box.   

If it goes straight into the block view, make sure you enter the code and press enter.   It should come back with a message confirming code taken.   Then you can just select a seat, and away you go.

6 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Ah I see. I've not been able to select the tariff for a couple of days...can in the Lille end though. 

Would it be worth chancing it on the day? 

It is working, just make sure you click on the X in the box that pops up about the code,  then chose your seat.. Choose to print at home 

59 minutes ago, Lestagirl said:

It is working, just make sure you click on the X in the box that pops up about the code,  then chose your seat.. Choose to print at home 

It's not showing an x in that box. God knows. This is way too difficult. 

Are you following the link from the lcfc.com official website? Do that but before you do copy the code,LOSCLCFCAWAYFAN then when you get to that Lille website paste it into the Personal code box and submit. It will open up a new page and the seating will be all shaded out but a white box should appear that says "INFORMATIONS   CODE PROMOTIONAL  generic-promo-code-ok"  with an x in the corner. click on the x. 

and then the seating plan should be there.  good luck.

FYI the print at home option is free. The other 2 options are extra

If you select the option that costs 2 Euros extra you pick the ticket up at the ground.

If you select the option that costs 10 Euros extra it will be posted, but doubt you will receive it in time.

1 hour ago, baker11 said:

In all seriousness I would air caution about Lille Ultras. Everton had a lot of trouble there a few years ago.

Especially following the 'fun' we had with the Millwall knuckle draggers on saturday, I'd suggest NOT posting on here about where you are all meeting. Have fun, stay safe.

6 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Especially following the 'fun' we had with the Millwall knuckle draggers on saturday, I'd suggest NOT posting on here about where you are all meeting. Have fun, stay safe.

Send me a DM mate.

6 hours ago, trickytrevbenjamin said:

Anyone have a rough idea how many are going? Looking forward to it, looks a nice city.

The stadium seems to be slightly out of the centre. Does anyone know if there’s a tram/bus at all? 

We have sold around 900 tickets. Tram goes near to the ground line 1 think the stop is cite de scientifque

http://www.stadiumguide.com/grandstadelille/

Edited by Foxes1