Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kasper - Chelsea and Roma. SSN

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

No way are we going to give a 19-year old the starting goalkeeper spot. No team would do that (exceptions prove the rule).

How come you're so obsessed with Lunin in the first place?

We replaced Gordon Banks with a 16/17-year-old Peter Shilton.

Just saying.

4 hours ago, Webbo said:

I bet they do if they're thinking of signing him.

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaha you genuinely think teams in this day and age don't heavily watch their transfer targets. We watch hours and hours of footage and yet we still get it wrong at times. 

Of course they do, my point is that we also did that for all of our signings but it didn't make them great or as good as we thought they were. Chelsea signed Danny Drinkwater from us - I'm sure they watched his every game but it didn't make him better than other players that they didn't sign.

Just because Chlsea want to sign him doesn't make him better than other players they are not signing.

1 hour ago, Buce said:

We replaced Gordon Banks with a 16/17-year-old Peter Shilton.

Just saying.

Like I said, exceptions prove the rule. Or how many times have we given a 19-year old the starting goalkeeping spot in the club's history?

21 minutes ago, brucey said:

:giggle:

In Chelsea's case, it's going to cost them a lot more.

I mean, if Allison goes to Liverpool for an alleged £62m, then a Courtois move to Real Madrid must be the goalkeeping equivalent of Neymar to PSG.

££££££££££££££ galore.

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Personally, if we do sell Kasper, I’d be happy enough to sign Jack Butland. He’s meant to be a great bloke off the field as well as a top keeper.

Had two fairly serious injuries in recent years. I suppose Kasper has as well to be fair. Ignore me.

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

In Chelsea's case, it's going to cost them a lot more.

I mean, if Allison goes to Liverpool for an alleged £62m, then a Courtois move to Real Madrid must be the goalkeeping equivalent of Neymar to PSG.

££££££££££££££ galore.

Apparently they’ve accepted a £35m bid... because Chelsea lol 

11 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Personally, if we do sell Kasper, I’d be happy enough to sign Jack Butland. He’s meant to be a great bloke off the field as well as a top keeper.

Not a patch on the banter king Ben Hamer

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Everygamefox said:

Jack Butland is far far better than kasper.

i would not mind us to offer what ever we get for kasper for Butland but if we get Butland and a profit that is incredible business

Am sorry mate but Kasper is far superior the only thing in But plug favour is he's English.:schmike:

7 minutes ago, Everygamefox said:

Jack Butland is far far better than kasper.

i would not mind us to offer what ever we get for kasper for Butland but if we get Butland and a profit that is incredible business

lol He's really not. Butland has never reached Kasper's levels though he had he not got injured you might have had a point. Wouldn't mind as a replacement but he's not as good as Kasper let alone 'far far better'

• Like 1