Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kasper - Chelsea and Roma. SSN

on Wcup showing...Kasper.. or De Gea..!!!!  ??

IMO Kasper way out in front..

Kasper has been,...is... and will be in the future (if he stays) A top notch gk for Leicester.

I dont agree with any disdain thrown in his direction.

Hes made mistakes,dropped clangers,but still has been a great GKeeper and shot stopper for us.

We`ve  seen more of the good and excellent from him,   than poor/indescisive Gkeeping.

Happy to seem him stay....

but..if we could chase down Butland,I wouldnt say NO..Thats football,!!

but Kasper has done us and himself proud behind the fox Badge and carried the good Leicester goalkeeper tradition with honour and pride.

Some people just have the need to pick holes,and jump on and peck away at  negatives.Just to prove what great pundits they would make..

Too many Danny Murphy types spread throughout football forums....:scarf:

• Like 3

On 04/07/2018 at 07:28, crisp packet said:

Longest serving player?( if king leaves) 

Massive character at the club. 

Why?? Do people want to sell ALL our assists? 

This isn’t champ manager...!!

because they cling on to the glimmer of hope that the owners will take some of that money and knock 10 quid of a season ticket.

On 03/07/2018 at 14:44, Everygamefox said:

I’d drive him to Chelsea for that and throw Musa and Ulloa in the back.

On 04/07/2018 at 06:43, SheppyFox said:

9m seems a bit low but I don’t mind if he leaves :) 

On 03/07/2018 at 20:37, Heymister2015 said:

Wouldn’t be a bad thing if he went! The club needs a fresh start as well as himself. Cash in and sign Butland for a new chapter 

I know football is all about opinions and we don't all have to agree etc etc etc But people who hold views like this should be rounded up and sent to work camps in my humble opinion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I know football is all about opinions and we don't all have to agree etc etc etc But people who hold views like this should be rounded up and sent to work camps in my humble opinion.

Absolute madness isn't it! I seriously don't understand some of these opinions. The old saying 'you don't know what you got 'til it's gone' has never been more apt.

37 minutes ago, Albert said:

If a Champions league club puts an offer on the table he’ll push for the move. 

He’s 31, the Danish number 1 and wants to be playing at the highest level

Do you reckon our owners would be open to selling him though? Kasper said last summer that he will be a LCFC player "until told otherwise" and I believe he thinks very highly of our owners. Would he push for a move even if they told him no?

Interesting to note in the pre-World Cup interview he gave about 3-4 weeks ago was how highly he spoke of Pearson and not the managers that followed.

If you were Kasper you might be tempted to move on now when the chance is there.

What else is there to achieve here after that whirlwind 4 years or so.He has to be thinking that his time for us could be coming to an end.

6 minutes ago, brucey said:

Do you reckon our owners would be open to selling him though? Kasper said last summer that he will be a LCFC player "until told otherwise" and I believe he thinks very highly of our owners. Would he push for a move even if they told him no?

My personal opinion is that he’d ask to move & the owners wouldn’t stand in his out of respect for what he’s done for us but only if the right offer was made & a replacement deal was in place for his successor 

1 minute ago, Albert said:

My personal opinion is that he’d ask to move & the owners wouldn’t stand in his out of respect for what he’s done for us but only if the right offer was made & a replacement deal was in place for his successor 

Cheers. My feeling is that the owners won't entertain the idea. As far as I'm aware anyway the big clubs potentially looking for a keeper this summer are Chelsea, Liverpool and Roma. Chelsea isn't in the CL, Roma seems highly unlikely and Liverpool may choose to stick with Karius. 

replacing kasper with butland would have to be up there with the suggestions of replacing mahrez with diabate as the single biggest step-down in football history. 

as for the whole sky sky sports news/sky bet thing, skybet are one of a handful of bookmakers who offer both sides of a transfer market. if they say he’s going, the price of him to go shortens as people start punting it. if one side shortens then the other, for him to stay, gets bigger. seen as everyone is always so sure that they make stuff up specifically for this reason, why not just take them for a ride and back the other side? 

if we’d all been doing that since these stupid suggestions about them trying to “influence” betting markets started we’d probably be rich enough to buy kasper by now. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Albert said:

If a Champions league club puts an offer on the table he’ll push for the move. 

He’s 31, the Danish number 1 and wants to be playing at the highest level

Problem is that no one wil pay what the owners consider a fair offer ..... he is 31 and resale value will be low. Absolute  Max we would get is 20/25m.  If we could convince butland to come here then maybe but we have seen how unconvincing apparently decent keepers like jakupovic look when compared to KS 

20 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

You do humble opinions as well? That comes as something of a surprise.