Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kasper - Chelsea and Roma. SSN

On 05/07/2018 at 12:00, The whole world smiles said:

I know football is all about opinions and we don't all have to agree etc etc etc But people who hold views like this should be rounded up and sent to work camps in my humble opinion.

This would be offensive if I didn't think you had a measured point.

On 03/07/2018 at 20:37, Heymister2015 said:

Wouldn’t be a bad thing if he went! The club needs a fresh start as well as himself. Cash in and sign Butland for a new chapter 

We could call the Chapter - ‘The season we realised Jackie Butland is a bang average goalkeeper.’

It's his inability to deal with incoming balls in to the box I don't like. I want my goal keeper to occasionally boss his way through the crowd and catch the ball. It gives the defence confidence. We have been rubbish at set plays for two seasons. It's no coincidence that Denmark aren't too good either in that department.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FantasticMrFox&Son said:

THIS..Kasper is a great shot stopper, penalty saver but is SH*TE at dealing with crosses or corners..If you're not sure check the FA cup game against Chelsea.

Tbf goalkeepers in general appears to be getting worse at this.

17 minutes ago, toddybad said:

Tbf goalkeepers in general appears to be getting worse at this.

The new balls create the in decisions. So much movement and pace for all goalkeepers. No coincidence can only think of two or 3 goalkeepers these days that are good. Kasper deserves a lot more credit than he gets. He’s a keeper of a keeper for me . Like Riyad we will miss him when he’s gone. And if he goes we should go for pope because we will need the help of god to keep us up . 

9 hours ago, waylander said:

The new balls create the in decisions. So much movement and pace for all goalkeepers. No coincidence can only think of two or 3 goalkeepers these days that are good. Kasper deserves a lot more credit than he gets. He’s a keeper of a keeper for me . Like Riyad we will miss him when he’s gone. And if he goes we should go for pope because we will need the help of god to keep us up . 

Yes I think that what happened to the Uruguay keeper last night.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Punters have smashed the odds of schmeichel moving to Chelsea to 15/8 on the likely Courtois move to Madrid. Get ready for the fireworks.

I don't think Kasper would want to go to Chelsea tbh.

• Like 1

I think other clubs are not as infatuated with Schmeichel as we are, because they put too high a value on how well a keeper can play the ball out of the back. He has also struggled throughout his career to come out and claim crosses on corners and free kicks.

Basically he is terrible and nobody should even bother trying to sign him from us lol

41 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Punters have smashed the odds of schmeichel moving to Chelsea to 15/8 on the likely Courtois move to Madrid. Get ready for the fireworks.

You know Skybet can just change their odds themselves, regardless of whether anyone puts money on it. Particularly the odds on a rumour they created themselves a month ago.

• Like 2