Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Brazil v Belgium Quarter Final match thread

1 minute ago, Donut said:

No its definitely the other way around, as was posted.

People are judging Brazil on the stereotype of samba football, but this team are very efficient, very solid, and very good in all areas.

Not to say Belgium couldn't win, but Brazil are the most complete outfit in the tournament.

You could be wrong though. You might be right. It’s all just so confusing. Just think Brazil are boring and Neymar is the Queen of the World Cup. 

3 hours ago, TheHitman™ said:

People think this Brazil side isn't convincing because it doesn't play like a Vintage Brazilian side but they have the look of a team that hasn't gone through all of the gears. I could see this being good because I think Brazil will have to go through all of the gears to win this one.

They are a really good side but have flattered to deceive in large parts so far. I do think Brazil have a gear to go up for sure 

6 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

They are a really good side but have flattered to deceive in large parts so far. I do think Brazil have a gear to go up for sure 

The point of this team is that they are more functional than fancy. They have only conceded 4 goals in the last 18 games and that includes qualifiers against the top teams in South America and playing the biggest teams in Europe. 

18 hours ago, Donut said:

No its definitely the other way around, as was posted.

People are judging Brazil on the stereotype of samba football, but this team are very efficient, very solid, and very good in all areas.

Not to say Belgium couldn't win, but Brazil are the most complete outfit in the tournament.

I don’t think Brazil have proved anything yet, it was a decent performance against Mexico in the end but they struggled early on. If Mexico had gotten in front we might have seen what they are made of, I don’t think Belgium will beat them though.

I think you will prove to be right, I think it’s Brazil’s to lose but the French will provide a real challenge to them with the firepower and dynamic midfield. I’m just hoping Uruguay and Belgium don’t get in the way because that is the most mouth watering tie this World Cup has to offer.

When given the platform to provide analysis, how shit is Rio Ferdinand, just mentions players name, like just their names, nothing about them or anything:

'Err errr you got De Bruyne, Neymar, Hazard, big names'

Unusually indecisive on this one.

Part of me would like a Brazil v France semi final but I find Brazil much more dislikable than the Belgians.

Guess I don't really care which makes my excitement harder to fathom. 

Makings of a classic, probably turn out instantly forgettable. Hope I'm wrong.

18 minutes ago, Nalis said:

When given the platform to provide analysis, how shit is Rio Ferdinand, just mentions players name, like just their names, nothing about them or anything:

'Err errr you got De Bruyne, Neymar, Hazard, big names'

Maybe he's a scrabble fiend. They'd all score well.

6 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Did he just say fa cup quarter final lol 

Was just about to post this.

Pearce is so poor as a commentator nowadays.

I remember the fiasco he was making at 2014 world cup about goal line technology during a France game. He was watching the wrong moment of an incident

• Haha 1