Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Croatia V England Semi Final Wednesday 11th July 19:00 KO

5 minutes ago, bovril said:

Mate I've spent a lot of time in Croatia and their football fans are generally proper neo-nazi ethno-nationalist mentalists who throw bananas, monkey chant and blame most defeats in their nation's history on Jewish conspiracies and shit. The country gets away with far more shit than any of its neighbours for some reason, maybe because people go on holiday there and it's all lovely beaches and shit. Plus Bilic is a cvnt for denying Laurent Blanc his World Cup final. And their FA is ridiculously corrupt and makes Italian football look clean. 

Buck your ideas up ffs and cheer on England.

Wasn't one of their games in Euro 2016 interrupted due to crowd violence?

I was too young to remember 1966 but to have City win the Prem and England win the World Cup in the space of two years would be amazing.

Got my bet on Croatia to win the World Cup @ 33/1 to fall back on if we don't make the final :ph34r:

:englandsmile4wf:

2 minutes ago, Isle of Wight Fox said:

I was too young to remember 1966 but to have City win the Prem and England win the World Cup in the space of two years would be amazing.

Got my bet on Croatia to win the World Cup @ 33/1 to fall back on if we don't make the final :ph34r:

:englandsmile4wf:

It's this kind of pragmatic patriotism that makes me proud.

Vardy is fit, then?

I know he's already had the fates conspire in his favour in the past, but I would double celebrate a Vardy goal if he gets on.

Edited by Vacamion

7 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Vardy is fit, then?

I know he's already had the fates conspire in his favour in the past, but I would double celebrate a Vardy goal if he gets on.

I think all the squad trained today and passed with a clean bill of health.

So yes, Vardy fully fit to sit on his arse for 87 minuets :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I think all the squad trained today and passed with a clean bill of health.

So yes, Vardy fully fit to sit on his arse for 87 minuets :thumbup:

You reckon it'll be 87 minutes before sitting on a lead like Colombia (and to a lesser extent Tunisia) bites back and suddenly you need to go for it again?

4 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

You reckon it'll be 87 minutes before sitting on a lead like Colombia (and to a lesser extent Tunisia) bites back and suddenly you need to go for it again?

Who knows. Whatever happens I can’t see Vardy getting much game time unless there’s injuries 

2 hours ago, bovril said:

Mate I've spent a lot of time in Croatia and their football fans are generally proper neo-nazi ethno-nationalist mentalists who throw bananas, monkey chant and mow swastikas into their pitch. The country gets away with far more shit than any of its neighbours for some reason, maybe because people go on holiday there and it's all lovely beaches and shit. Plus Bilic is a cvnt for denying Laurent Blanc his World Cup final. And their FA is ridiculously corrupt and makes Italian football look clean. 

Buck your ideas up ffs and cheer on England.

Ozujsko > Carling 

That's good enough for me. 

:claudio:

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Ozujsko > Carling 

That's good enough for me. 

:claudio:

Tbf both are shit beers. Ozujsko only seems nice because you're sweating your tits off in the glorious Croatian sun where any cold beverage is like mana from heaven.

Cricket > Water Polo.

21 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Ok fine.  Rugby > Water Polo.  I dare any Scot or Welshman to argue against that.

Yeah, I'll give you that

5 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Yes. Gripping your shaft and swinging your hard wood at balls is more fun than tossing your balls around in a wet box.

Maybe you've just never found a compatible wet box :whistle: