Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Croatia V England Semi Final Wednesday 11th July 19:00 KO

4 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

Enjoying all the other "home nations" getting upset that we've done well in a tournament, but wouldn't they be the same if it were there countries? When Wales did well in the Euros I wasn't wanting them to do badly (only when England played them).. just a shame that stance isn't reciprocated.

Masters v’s the serfs. They hate us because we have to love em.

5 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Who knows. Whatever happens I can’t see Vardy getting much game time unless there’s injuries 

its all planned out....Maguire falls on and squashes Sterling(who has wasted 3 chances),Vardy comes on has sub in the 37 min.

Vardy assists Kane for his 7th WC goal. Then D.Ali suprises everybody and puts in 2 great passes for Vardy,who scores twice,to takes the score

to Croatia - 2..England--3 in the 86min... croatia have a great attack in the 93 min. Pickford makes a great save,feeds Henderson,who puts in a quick diagonal pass to Kane who heads down for Vardy to sprint by 2 defenders and scores his Semi-final Hattrick,for England to win 4-2..

So you see , heroes will be Maguire for the best tackle on own player,and Old Man Vardy showing the young guns how it should be done...simples!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 08/07/2018 at 20:42, Izzy Muzzett said:

At home again with my 8 year old son asking me non stop questions and generally distracting me from enjoying the game :mad:

I feel calm relaxed and at ease about tonight @Izzy Muzzett but sadly I’m working and chances of seeing the game are slim. At least my 5 year daughter won’t asking me questions tonight though lol so have to take that bonus I guess

o yes and an easy win tonight 3-0

Edited by Bob Weasel Fox
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Not having all this talk of comparing it to the last weeks of 15/16. Terrible shout. I'm up for this as much as anyone but its not even on the same planet.

And loads of people are saying with not a little hubris that it's in the bag and we'll crush Croatia.

I don't remember that level of confidence in 2016 that we would achieve our goal.

Not enjoying sitting at my desk - can't concentrate and just clock-watching. Thankfully there are several meetings in the diary that I am down as 'optional' for today, so I'm planning to amaze everybody by actually showing up to them for once. Anything to be distracted.

Edited by ClaphamFox

3 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Relax all, it’s  in the bag

Croatia are a half decent side but England will beat them

:appl: :englandsmile4wf: 

I was confident of this yesterday.

Today, not so much.

• Like 1