Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

6 hours ago, aliparvin said:

I literally have the away kit in my cart and waiting to pull the trigger as soon as I see that mother ****er holding the blue shirt.

And i'll be wearing it in Seattle! let my co-workers wear sea hawk and i'll rock LCFC

As a 49ers fan that made me chuckle, with Seattle’s dreadful O Line, they’re in for a torrid time next season!

Edited by RoyFox
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

Call me a cynical, but it seems more of a shirt selling exercise than a replacement for Mahrez. I’d much rather we stopped pissing around taking risks and spent £40 odd million on a proven player. 

This, lets spunk the cash on Andros Townsend, Brexit means Brexit.

• Haha 1

The lack of respect for my fellow compatriot is quite disgusting. He has proven he can perform in the Dutch league and has the potential to step up would rather pay the money on him, he won’t let us down yes it will take a bit of time for him to adjust but when he does he is going to rip the premier league up, and propel us to 7th spot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

The lack of respect for my fellow compatriot is quite disgusting. He has proven he can perform in the Dutch league and has the potential to step up would rather pay the money on him, he won’t let us down yes it will take a bit of time for him to adjust but when he does he is going to rip the premier league up, and propel us to 7th spot.

No offence but this is why people are dubious. 

13 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

It's purely the fact that there have been a few high profile transfers where players who have looked world-class in the Dutch league have come over here and been completely out of their depth, nothing more- Janssen, Klaassen, De Jong, etc. 

I'm glad we're going for him- certainly worth the risk at that sort of money. Far happier with this than Patrick Roberts or Andros Townsend.

3 hours ago, RoyFox said:

As a 49ers fan that made me chuckle, with Seattle’s dreadful O Line, they’re in for a torrid time next season!

Russ running for dear life last year was funny and sad at the same time lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

He looks like Riyad’s slightly better fed cousin. 

Haha, ironically enough they both played against each other (Iran vs Algeria) in a friendly back in March.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Lol, yes i guess aBIT but his ears dont stick out as much. 

So I take it he will not be getting your Whatsapp details.............?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, aliparvin said:

I had to update my comment on page 8 with the new link, because I posted the wrong one. This is the video I intended to link. 

Not so much the PKs, but some of these goals surely gives you the shivers. Specially if he scores it on your team. 

Some class finishes on there,  but not sure about some of the goalkeeping...

• Like 2

Guest Hoorad

He is going to be a great signing I can assure you guys that. This may be one of the biggest bargains of the transfer window after the season is done. Hopefully this goes through

3 hours ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

Call me a cynical, but it seems more of a shirt selling exercise than a replacement for Mahrez. I’d much rather we stopped pissing around taking risks and spent £40 odd million on a proven player. 

especially if he has his full name on the shirt and we charge by letter

• Like 1