Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

1 minute ago, turtmcfly said:

What the bloody hell is that at 1:11? 

A prime example of the garbage teammates that surrounded him at AZ. There was good right back, and a big CF who just moved to wolfsburg (also missed a ton of chances ), but the rest of them were abysmal. ARJ would have easily had twice as many assists if he was playing with even slightly more clinical players.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

What the bloody hell is that at 1:11?  

a perfect pass delivered on a platinum platter by ARJB that was missed by Fred Friday.

here is another good video

also, a dutch documentry on him.

Watch this after he actually signs. You don't wanna watch an hour doc on some random persian lad who didn't even get signed lol

This is also good. His first year in Europe playing for NEC against AJAX.

Edited by aliparvin
  • Haha 2

HOw many attacking midfielders and wingers do we need?! 

Does this mean we’re sticking with 442 or could he play as a wing back? Gutted if we don’t go for 3 at the back, especially after Maguires WC

15 minutes ago, Robin JD Popley said:

He also seems a very coherent English speaker which will be a huge help for him when/if he signs. 

Seems another genuine lad from what I've seen of the above video. 

Does he speak English with a Dutch accent though?

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Whatever happened to Hossein Kaebi?

plays in iran. Bit of a cult hero figure lol. Never stopped running. Claims to be 32 but thats a joke, we all know hes like 40. Hes the only iranian player that I know that has ever lied about their age . Its so obvious yet funny at the same time. He was a decent player though.

I was absolutely buzzing when we signed him, he'd absolutely annihilated Ronaldo in the World Cup the year before and it was our first flair player for a few years. Then he made like 2 sub appearances whilst we went through 4 managers and he was never to be seen again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I was absolutely buzzing when we signed him, he'd absolutely annihilated Ronaldo in the World Cup the year before and it was our first flair player for a few years. Then he made like 2 sub appearances whilst we went through 4 managers and he was never to be seen again.

I seem to remember that we had to sneek him into the country to try and avoid other teams getting to him....

14 minutes ago, Inarsenewerust said:

plays in iran. Bit of a cult hero figure lol. Never stopped running. Claims to be 32 but thats a joke, we all know hes like 40. Hes the only iranian player that I know that has ever lied about their age . Its so obvious yet funny at the same time. He was a decent player though.

Can I ask what is. In arsene we rust?

Alireza comes across as a much more, articulate, open and positive personality than the guy who just left this club, that's from what I can gather; still he's humble, doesn't forget his roots, likes to keep his feet on the ground.

For all his individual brilliance, Mahrez is/was moody, brooding, quiet, shy.

I think Jahanbakhsh would do the squad some good, too. He's a happy, care-free chap, and @Suzie the Fox will have a hard time choosing between him and Iborra as her main favourite for dinner. lol

Who's Alireza's agent, btw? Fingers crossed he's advised in a more professional way and not surrounded by hyenas.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Alireza comes across as a much more, articulate open and positive personality than the guy who just left this club, that's from what I can gather; still he's humble, doesn't forget his roots, likes to keep his feet on the ground.

I think Jahanbakhsh would do the squad some good, too. He's a happy, care-free chap, and @Suzie the Fox will have a hard time choosing between him and Iborra as her main favourite for dinner. lol

Who's Alireza's agent, btw? Fingers crossed he's advised in a more professional way and not surrounded by hyenas.

agent is a very respectable guy, ex player, now coach in holland for smaller club that ARJ went to at first (NEC Nijmegen),Amir Hashemi. He is like ARj's second father, and his whole family really helped him settle in holland when he arrived.

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Alireza comes across as a much more, articulate open and positive personality than the guy who just left this club, that's from what I can gather; still he's humble, doesn't forget his roots, likes to keep his feet on the ground.

Suzie would have him for dessert.. After she's finished with Vicente! 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

"dinner". :rolleyes:

:D

• Haha 1