Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mo-rima

Riyad finally gone

21 hours ago, Max Wall said:

Twas ever thus tbh.

Man United used their spending power and position for years to buy the best British players (when needed). Ferguson used their power to bully and harass officials and journalists to suit his agenda.

The club with the most money/success could always be accused of ruining football if they have a sustained successful era.

Right now, it's Man City. That won't last forever though.

Not sure it’s quite the same tbh. Man City are owned by a country who sponsor the team with their own companies and are able to set prices which mean they are able to fiddle FFP. They’ve rapidly built up a top 6 team and have not built it up over years/decades. Their success is entirely down to recent money spent rather than prolonged growth of a club over years and decades. Not quite sure how this won’t continue for Man City such is the wealth of their owners compared to even that of the rest of the top 6, never mind the rest of us. 

The boy is going to play out of skin to stay in the Man City team. Won't surprise me if he goes close to being player of the year again.....watch him go! 

Great player, gutted to see him leave, just a pity his sulking tainted our memories of him. 

• Like 2

I'm glad he got the move 

6 hours ago, David Hankey said:

Strange protracted transfer this, I wonder why no other Club came in for him? All a bit bizarre. No doubt his agent knows.

I just hope he gets plenty of game time.

Yeah its a real surprise that in the last 2 years since we won the title, the English/European heavyweight clubs weren't jumping over themselves to get him. Ousmane Dembele went for 120M FFS. He's a gem of a player and i hope he does great things at Man City.

8 hours ago, Aesc said:

o2yWJj.gif.2cf9fa8f52f0b9244a9cf2db6712b330.gif.f661d282901120f176550c398256d63d.gif

LDkG.gif

7xVJ.gif

pineapple-express-burger-cry.gif.215c601dcefa3b5669247b8200d56807.gif

I may too be binge watching these with a explanationary chopped onion nearby later.

He is really incredible and what we achieved is incredible. Can't live in the past though.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I may too be binge watching these with a explanationary chopped onion nearby later.

He is really incredible and what we achieved is incredible. Can't live in the past though.

The King is dead.. 

Long live The King! 

All the best to Mahrez for the future apart from when it affects us. Thanks for what you did Riyad, shame you think that to "get to the next level" you need to leave us, I always thought progression was down to good coaching and hard work but I hope it works out for you.