Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mo-rima

Riyad finally gone

16 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I'd forgotten that he did actually get dropped by Claudio during the title winning season although, I think, that was more to do with being away on Internation duty. However, that can't be said for when Ranieri dropped again the following season.

Dropped - must improve

He was dropped for the Norwich game becuSe we'd just been smashed by Arsenal & I think he came on at half time vs Southampton away when we were 2-0 down, ended up drawing 2-2. 

I’m relieved to be honest. He’s brilliant but he’s wanted out for ages and ages.

Now we must use the money wisely. No more Mendy’s, Slims and Musa’s. We have 60 mill from one deal to be spent sensibly.

I’d be happy to see a player like Wilf Zaha in a City shirt but I doubt Palace would sell him.

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I’m relieved to be honest. He’s brilliant but he’s wanted out for ages and ages.

Now we must use the money wisely. No more Mendy’s, Slims and Musa’s. We have 60 mill from one deal to be spent sensibly.

I’d be happy to see a player like Wilf Zaha in a City shirt but I doubt Palace would sell him.

They would not sell him for less than £70m - don’t need the money and pivotal to their survival for plus why would he come to us over Palace?

Type of quality we need although personally I would try to sign Juan Mata from United £35m might get him and we have a quality number 10!

51 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

They would not sell him for less than £70m - don’t need the money and pivotal to their survival for plus why would he come to us over Palace?

Type of quality we need although personally I would try to sign Juan Mata from United £35m might get him and we have a quality number 10!

Zaha wouldn’t leave palace for us but Mata would leave Man United? 

We’ve also just bought a number 10 in Maddison 

16 minutes ago, DrezZone said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5948623/Riyad-Mahrez-believes-Manchester-City-rivals-beaten-kick-off.html

Basically calling us a 'small' club and saying we have no chance of lifting anymore trophies.

New signing in 'complimentary about new club' shocker. He says nothing of the sort anyway, doesn't even mention us - whoever compared some Leicester fans to bitter ex-girlfriends was spot on. He was great for us and he's left for a bigger club, that's what happens in football. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, theessexfox said:

New signing in 'complimentary about new club' shocker. He says nothing of the sort anyway, doesn't even mention us - whoever compared some Leicester fans to bitter ex-girlfriends was spot on. He was great for us and he's left for a bigger club, that's what happens in football. 

Agree. But do we have to keep bleating on about him. He has gone so why does he need to be discussed on FT. Please can we now focus on our club and players, not somebody elses. The love in is quite honestly becoming turgid. 

Edited by wokinghamfox
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wokinghamfox said:

Agree. But do we have to keep bleating on about him. He has gone so why does he need to be discussed on FT. Please can we now focus on our club and players, not somebody elses. The love in is quite honestly becoming turgid. 

He has literally JUST left, I think we have a right to have a say?  This is, unless I am mistaken, a forum for Leicester fans to chat about stuff involving Leicester?  Yes he has gone but he has been one of our greatest ever players.  I would think it seems more "turgid" to act like he is dead and never discuss hm again than have a wee bit of a chat about how good he was.  Obviously we don't want to talk about him forever but it's been a few days.  Also, that lovely wee face of his, what a beautiful sweet prince he truly was.  X

7 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

He has literally JUST left, I think we have a right to have a say?  This is, unless I am mistaken, a forum for Leicester fans to chat about stuff involving Leicester?  Yes he has gone but he has been one of our greatest ever players.  I would think it seems more "turgid" to act like he is dead and never discuss hm again than have a wee bit of a chat about how good he was.  Obviously we don't want to talk about him forever but it's been a few days.  Also, that lovely wee face of his, what a beautiful sweet prince he truly was.  X

Yes - let us speak about him stating at his press conference that Harry deserves a bigger Club than Leicester.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Yes - let us speak about him stating at his press conference that Harry deserves a bigger Club than Leicester.  

Yes that is exactly the kind of thing we should be talking about, thanks for the example.  I think it has been taken slightly out of context and inflated by the media but thanks for agreeing with me and discussing it.  How do you feel about it?  X

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wokinghamfox said:

You ain't seen nothing yet!

If the departure of Kante was anything to go by, his name will keep cropping up again and again, especially in match threads and especially when we are struggling.

I agreee, it's boring.  He is already the past but the cry babies won't accept it.

55 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Yes that is exactly the kind of thing we should be talking about, thanks for the example.  I think it has been taken slightly out of context and inflated by the media but thanks for agreeing with me and discussing it.  How do you feel about it?  X

sounds a little bit like the reaction of someone who has just been told that their £5mill loyalty bonus is going to remain unpaid as the clue is in the terminology

Edited by surrifox