Jump to content
Algerian Fox

message from the algerians

Recommended Posts

Trouble is we still have another Algerian Islam Slimani the sooner he goes as well the better

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s always some idiots in any crowd, I’ve felt you have more than your fair share in Algeria. Thanks for the nice comments though ? and I wish Riyad the best with Man City; as I’m guessing most will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Does anyone know where I can buy sky blue clothing dye in Algiers? Asking for a friend x

Just use some diluted bleach and you're sorted :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just find it quite striking to see how the Algerian fanbase are reacting right now - one fan site says he deserved all the respect he can get for staying at Leicester for all this time and claims we had offers from Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona straight after the title-winning season, something which I find hard to believe - I can't recall these club names touted around back then. Some folks just need to make up the craziest of stories or myths surrounding footballers, don't they? Religiulous.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice OP but, good riddance to the majority of you that go, can't say that I've particularly enjoyed many of the posts and found myself having to put so many of you on my ignore list...thankfully we have Mattison from Noritch to take his place. I'm looking forward to Slimani leaving too to clear out the rest.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Nice OP but, good riddance to the majority of you that go, can't say that I've particularly enjoyed many of the posts and found myself having to put so many of you on my ignore list...thankfully we have Mattison from Noritch to take his place. I'm looking forward to Slimani leaving too to clear out the rest.

not sure a sausage can replace mahrez tbh

 

Image result for mattessons sausage

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh god I thought we were going to get rid of them invading the Facebook page and everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Algerian Fox said:

It is true that the reason for our encouragement to Leicester is the presence of Mahrez but we will continue to encourage this team

which for us represents the challenge of the poor for the rich in football and good luck for the team and we hope to qualify for the European League next year


Thank you for offering an Algerian player to the world
We apologize for any comments or comments on the pages and forums of the team by the Algerians

 

 

Are you still here? :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Algerian Fox said:

It is true that the reason for our encouragement to Leicester is the presence of Mahrez but we will continue to encourage this team

which for us represents the challenge of the poor for the rich in football and good luck for the team and we hope to qualify for the European League next year


Thank you for offering an Algerian player to the world
We apologize for any comments or comments on the pages and forums of the team by the Algerians

 

 

Thanks mate - very kind!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Message to most Algerians.

 

Most hadn't even heard of him when he joined us. We have him a platform and he repaid us by helping achieve the impossible. 

 

But can you now **** off out my Twitter timeline.

 

Kind Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/07/2018 at 09:28, HankMarvin said:

not sure a sausage can replace mahrez tbh

 

Image result for mattessons sausage

Pork joke on a thread started by peope from an Islamic country 

 

nice one ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Pork joke on a thread started by peope from an Islamic country 

 

nice one ?

Not his fault hes Hank Marvin...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Pork joke on a thread started by peope from an Islamic country 

 

nice one ?

I think I preferred Gaelic fox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Lexit means Lexit 

May I recommend a healthy dose of Laxalt?

25_10_2016__GENOVA__GENOA_MILAN_CAMPIONATO_SERIE_A_TIM_2016_2017_Diego_Laxalt____________.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×