Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Iago Falque

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-southampton-west-ham-interested-serie-winger-strong-competition-spain/

Three Premier League clubs are reportedly interested in the Torino attacker Iago Falque.

As reported by local newspaper Tuttosport today, Leicester City, Southampton and West Ham are all keen on signing the 28-year-old this summer.

The outlet claims that Falque is currently one of the best rated players in Torino’s squad, and the club have no intention of selling him in this transfer window.

However, money talks, and the club should have second thoughts in case a very good offer for the player is delivered to their headquarters.

Tuttosport doesn’t really say how much the Foxes, the Saints or the Hammers would have to pay for Falque. But the price isn’t expected to be cheap, since there’s also competition from Sevilla and Valencia for him.

Falque already has some experience in England, as be belonged to Tottenham Hotspur between 2011 and 2014. He spent most of this time in loan spells, but still managed to make 11 appearances for the London side.

Edited by Beechey

11 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Hmm... Replace a 27-year old with a 28-year old...

A look at that transfer history of his: :nigel:

Hands up: Who remembers Falque from Spurs?

I remember him being at spurs but never saw him actually play for them. Im guessing he was pretty crap! 

I think in-comings may be put on hold until we shift some out. Otherwise, we will need to expand the locker rooms and put the stadium enlargement and the new training complex on hold.  Once everyone is back, a picture of them jogging together will look like a scene out of Zulu when they charged the Fort.

Edited by mozartfox
why not
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I think in-comings may be put on hold until we shift some out. Otherwise, we will need to expand the locker rooms and put the stadium enlargement and the new training complex on hold.  Once the everyone is back, a picture of them jogging together will look like a scene out of Zulu when they charged the Fort.

Ooh you’re going to get in trouble for that :giggle:

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

I think in-comings may be put on hold until we shift some out. Otherwise, we will need to expand the locker rooms and put the stadium enlargement and the new training complex on hold.  Once everyone is back, a picture of them jogging together will look like a scene out of Zulu when they charged the Fort.

:jawdrop:

tenor.gif

• Haha 1