Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

Post Match - England 1 - Croatia 2 (AET)

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

And those pundits, saying Croatia were shite at half time, you know nothing wazzocks.

Just said that myself a class apart technique wise.

Guest ttfn
6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Well played Croatia.

Great tournament England.

Never let ITV show another England game again.

And those pundits, saying Croatia were shite at half time, you know nothing wazzocks.

Sorry but they were right. That game was England’s for the taking at half time. But we sat back and the goal inevitably followed.

Well it's been quite a journey, never thought we'd get this far I thought we'd go out in the group stage.

Congratulations to each and every one of them. Yes we should have taken our chances in the first half but I have no complaint with the result. They were the better team ultimately. Won the midfield battle.

It's hard to be too critical of Gareth...I think he's not been decisive enough at times and I think we left ourselves really short of midfield options. But we'll be quite a team in 4 years time with a bit more nous and a bit more experience.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1