Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

France v Croatia - World Cup Final

57 minutes ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

I bet you would......

RoWjugg.jpg

Cripes! 

Looks like she could feed the whole population of her country with those.

Glad England didn’t get to the final now. 

We might have had the Teresa May bikini pictures inflicted upon us. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Cripes! 

Looks like she could feed the whole population of her country with those.

Glad England didn’t get to the final now. 

We might have had the Teresa May bikini pictures inflicted upon us. 

I’ve just been sick in my mouth with that thought

:S

• Haha 1

Said France would win it before the tournament.

Was the perfect time for em. Spain, Argentina,Germany past their best and Belgium the one side who could take them but dealt with.

They had more world stars than anyone else and the big names stepped up to the plate. Varane, Pogba, M'Bappe, Griezmann. Not to mention our former gem Kante who despite a mediocre final and size has been one of the giants of the tournament!

Comparisons to Greece are a bit unfair I reckon. Greece scored 1 goal in all their 3 knockout games to win Euro 2004. France got 11 from 4 in this (2.75 a game). Not the most dazzling of champions but they delivered the knockout blows when necessary.

Il retour du Footbll. Dix-huit ans de mal

2 Premier League winning medals, 1 FA Cup Winners Meddle and now  a World Cup winner our Little French Guy has done good.

If theres a picture of him holding the World Cup  please post it for me to copy. One day he will appreciate what we did for him like we appreciate what he did for us.

Edited by Chico1958

4 hours ago, Chico1958 said:

2 Premier League winning medals, 1 FA Cup Winners Meddle and now  a World Cup winner our Little French Guy has done good.

If theres a picture of him holding the World Cup  please post it for me to copy. One day he will appreciate what we did for him like we appreciate what he did for us.

8 hours ago, Chico1958 said:

Must have been the second best moment of his career, pleased for him.