Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2018/19 Fox Memberships On Sale Now!

10 hours ago, tomtom said:

Can anyone advise me how to buy an under 8s membership for my son online? It won't let me do it as says I'm 41.... the cheeky shits

Have you got an account for him, which is then linked to your account? I imagine that's why as you will need to be able to allocate the membership to someone.

Has anyone had the International membership before?  A ballot for 20 tickets seems a bit of a waste of time, esp if you only get to come over 2 or 3 times a year.

How successful have International members been in ballots? Are there any stats on how many apply for tickets through the International members ballot? 

8 hours ago, Kp1984 said:

Plus when I add the 10 home priority points they give you for buying it to what I built up from last season I only got 25 bet that’s low compared to some of you guys ?

So did you get an extra 10 points for buying membership this season?  If so it would bump me up a band.  Doesn't make much sense to me as it says new members start on 0.

Also in agreement with others this is a shameful rip off but I'm an idiot and don't want to lose the points I have built up.

What does this bit mean and how is it different from last year

'New for the 2018/19 season is a dropped points threshold for Premier League home games, meaning all Fox Members will now sit within the final priority band.'

2 minutes ago, GH1 said:

What does this bit mean and how is it different from last year

'New for the 2018/19 season is a dropped points threshold for Premier League home games, meaning all Fox Members will now sit within the final priority band.'

Essentially they have scrapped the ballot. 

Instead they will use priority bands alone to sell match tickets, with new members and no points sitting in the final band. 

However I get the impression the priority bands have also been lowered, so more chance theoretically for those on the ball to get tickets on a first come first served basis. 

9 hours ago, tbf said:

I've compiled a list of all the memberships available for Premier League teams for the upcoming season. Not only is our scheme the most expensive, it is amongst the few that doesn't offer a discount on tickets (which is typically 2-5 quid). View here.

Feel free to make comments on the document if you see anything that's incorrect.

Nice thanks, there's a meeting between registered supporter's groups and the club in a couple of weeks time and I'll be passing this onto lads that are going to show the club and ask them to justify the price point. 

11 hours ago, tbf said:

I've compiled a list of all the memberships available for Premier League teams for the upcoming season. Not only is our scheme the most expensive, it is amongst the few that doesn't offer a discount on tickets (which is typically 2-5 quid). View here.

Feel free to make comments on the document if you see anything that's incorrect.

That's really interesting. It should be sent to the club.

LCFC should offer 'lite' membership like most other clubs, though I still don't see that bringing the cost below 45.

As I understand it, Lite means you are just given a membership card without any Members Pack with pens, scarfs etcs.

1 hour ago, shailen_patel4 said:

Brought 2 adults and 1 under 18 which works out to be £150 which is a complete rip off but want to make sure i can get tickets to the games 

I can understand your reasoning and without knowing exactly how many games you plan to go to but 8 games did not sell out last season. Assume these would have therefore been on general sale in turn displacing the membership myth that you need one for tickets. However I can see that if those who are wanting to see the more 'glamorous games' would need to have a membership to access tickets. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Webbo said:

What are the prices? 

18 hours ago, davieG said:

That's what I thought but assumed they'd already been posted.

18 hours ago, Webbo said:

I hope it isn't the old saying "if you have to ask, you can't afford it".

Come on guys! It's literally written in the line below the last line DG copied into his post! lol 

I can't tell you how infuriating it is for someone who writes those sort of articles elsewhere that people literally can't be arsed to read the whole things before replying with 'what about the prices' lol :P

12 hours ago, Kp1984 said:

I just got my membership it is a rip off but hey if I want to go to games what choice do I have. It’s done now so oh well 

Plus when I add the 10 home priority points they give you for buying it to what I built up from last season I only got 25 bet that’s low compared to some of you guys ?

I only got 24 away points

Think I went to 15 of the 19 home games last season and 5 away 

Il try do somewhere around that this season but would like to aim for 10 away ?

Can we get some sort of temporary ban in place for people who treat FT like a whatsapp group message lol 

Like... did it not take more effort to type and keep pressing submit and then going back and starting all over again?!?!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rn9013 said:

Essentially they have scrapped the ballot. 

Instead they will use priority bands alone to sell match tickets, with new members and no points sitting in the final band. 

However I get the impression the priority bands have also been lowered, so more chance theoretically for those on the ball to get tickets on a first come first served basis. 

Thanks, yes thats my worry keeping an eye out for all the dates when I can apply for tickets, the ballot was simple

£60 is a total rip-off. But just imagine if we get to a cup final and you miss out on getting tickets coz you aren't a member. Then again, we'll more likely be knocked out away to Aston Villa in the 5th round with Slimani captaining a team of misfits to a 3-1 defeat.

So yeh, scrap buying membership.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, davieG said:

New for the 2018/19 season is a dropped points threshold for Premier League home games, meaning all Fox Members will now sit within the final priority band.

I've no idea what this means, anyone else?

I got 27points so if I renew does that mean  I will have 37 points (another 10point for renewing as someone stated in previous post here, but I couldn't see anything on brochure about 10points for renewing ) and I'd be in top priority group 35+ or will be you don't points until you been to your first game? Confused. Com :) 

6 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

£60 is a total rip-off. But just imagine if we get to a cup final and you miss out on getting tickets coz you aren't a member. Then again, we'll more likely be knocked out away to Aston Villa in the 5th round with Slimani captaining a team of misfits to a 3-1 defeat.

So yeh, scrap buying membership.

Was thinking about it and getting to priority on cup final tickets is literally the only advantage of getting membership.

Its the reason I got it last year but gonna risk it and not renew this year, not for £60 a membership.

3 hours ago, southfox66 said:

I got 27points so if I renew does that mean  I will have 37 points (another 10point for renewing as someone stated in previous post here, but I couldn't see anything on brochure about 10points for renewing ) and I'd be in top priority group 35+ or will be you don't points until you been to your first game? Confused. Com :)

Yes your right,

i renewed my sons earlier,

he was on 20 and they said he’s now on 30,

and they said he’s 5 points away from top priority 

edit-I rang the ticket office rather than do online so I knew for sure where my son stood regarding his membership 

Edited by Russell sprout

14 hours ago, Vestan Pance said:

I've no idea what this means, anyone else?

It means all memebers now fall into the final bracket for sales meaning everyone gets the chance to buy tickets. Even if you buy now and start of with 10 points.

So there are windows for over 35 points over 25 etc then everyone.

• Like 1