Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2018/19 Fox Memberships On Sale Now!

• 1 month later...

Anyone had their packs through yet? I am sure I saw on social media quite a few days back now that they were getting James Maddison and Ben Chilwell to record short videos describing what was in the packs, so I assumed they were ready to go out. Just a bit concerned as our letterbox is tiny, so the postman normally leaves parcels in our open porch.

25 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Anyone had their packs through yet? I am sure I saw on social media quite a few days back now that they were getting James Maddison and Ben Chilwell to record short videos describing what was in the packs, so I assumed they were ready to go out. Just a bit concerned as our letterbox is tiny, so the postman normally leaves parcels in our open porch.

No not yet. I did ask the club a couple of weeks ago when we would receive these and was told the end of the month. 

• Thanks 1

So I got a leaflet yesterday regarding membership (ie, 'the benefits') given i decided not to renew, must be tens of thousands like me who received the same.

I thought the adult membership was bad enough, a wallet holder for an u10 memebrship???lol

Really hope common sense will come through next season on memberships with adults no more than £25 and kids no more than a tenner.

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

So I got a leaflet yesterday regarding membership (ie, 'the benefits') given i decided not to renew, must be tens of thousands like me who received the same.

I thought the adult membership was bad enough, a wallet holder for an u10 memebrship???lol

Really hope common sense will come through next season on memberships with adults no more than £25 and kids no more than a tenner.

My 11 year old daughter is a member and she received a credit card wallet and an adult beanie hat. The people who decide these things really have no clue. I probably won't bother next year, the seat next to my ST seat is always available so will just wait for general sale. 

6 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

My 11 year old daughter is a member and she received a credit card wallet and an adult beanie hat. The people who decide these things really have no clue. I probably won't bother next year, the seat next to my ST seat is always available so will just wait for general sale. 

We're MASSIVE.