Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shanghai

we will stay support lcfc we love LCFC BUT money first

42 minutes ago, Shanghai said:

I want to say first  we love LCFC no matter ( I am a big fan )  . second we love a good football. last thing Premiere league is nothing without the word fans Please respect us ....How come you can not have 80 000 fans in the stadium ( talking about  YOUR  big fives not even talk about other clubs CHECK OUT South American clubs)  we have this opportunity to watch and support you please be kind and support us . LCFC is not anymore LCFC OF 1980 now is world wide . I stil love and support Conte in the world cup Musa Vardy.... are you refusing us ? if yes we will leave you . many clubs out there needs fans world wide . 

Don’t leave mate,

I like this .. no we are not LCFC of 1980!!

Edited by crisp packet

Something that you have to know . LCFC IS EVERYWHERE we love you and we traveled last summer to see you in HK. because we are fans .  but sometimes we read some reactions that makes us sad . more then half of the team are not British thats why the premiere league is no 1 otherwise AC Milan Barca and ....we are foreigner fans respect us dont judge our English we make many mistakes but we show you that we are here for the club we love  football .

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Shanghai said:

Something that you have to know . LCFC IS EVERYWHERE we love you and we traveled last summer to see you in HK. because we are fans .  but sometimes we read some reactions that makes us sad . more then half of the team are not British thats why the premiere league is no 1 otherwise AC Milan Barca and ....we are foreigner fans respect us dont judge our English we make many mistakes but we show you that we are here for the club we love  football .

Hi5 Shanghai.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shanghai said:

I want to say first  we love LCFC no matter ( I am a big fan )  . second we love a good football. last thing Premiere league is nothing without the word fans Please respect us ....How come you can not have 80 000 fans in the stadium ( talking about  YOUR  big fives not even talk about other clubs CHECK OUT South American clubs)  we have this opportunity to watch and support you please be kind and support us . LCFC is not anymore LCFC OF 1980 now is world wide . I stil love and support Conte in the world cup Musa Vardy.... are you refusing us ? if yes we will leave you . many clubs out there needs fans world wide . 

Stick around mate, we appreciate your support.

• Like 4

We have just evolved from a football club into a business..it happens sometimes... especially when you have wealthy owners. Burnley have managed to book the trend but I think it's 60% business clubs to 40% football clubs in the premier league.