They are spending big money on revamping their squad, and have brought in some real quality players.

I think they will finish above us next season.

All according how they gel...

Could turn them into a very good team, equally it could lead to a spectacular 'crash and burn' !!

Must have shifted a lot of dildos recently.

31 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Must have shifted a lot of dildos recently.

Not surprising, all the blokes watching the world cup.

• Haha 1

Yeah, we've been discussing this in the PL thread. Top 10 should be interesting with us, West Ham, Everton and possibly Wolves and Southampton all going for it.

They've got a good manager in and they're backing him. Still alot of dead wood floating about and the stadium atmosphere doesnt help but I can certainly see them getting top half

Edited by SpazticChicken

Think their business looks a bit better than previous years but you can never be too sure with them. They're a loose cannon.

• Like 1

They're the trendy team over here in North America. A lot of celebs who don't know anything about "soccer" seem to list them as "their" team.

When people who watch the WC and want to follow the sport I often get asked who to support. I could give the awful advice I usually give about your family heritage and picking a team based on that. But then you might end up supporting a sh*t bucket of a team like Notts County and you'll never ever actually get to see them play(except on iFollow of course) ;)

Would be even more hilarious if they struggle again and their fans go crackers again.

• Like 1

There’s equal chance for disaster as there is success. They have signed players from leagues who have a history of not converting well to English football. 

I find the Anderson fee baffling and Lazio must be loving it. 4 goals and 7 assists is hardly £30 million’s worth 

I think Southampton have signed really well

17 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

They're just this season's Everton, bound to get praised for "intent" and splashing cash but ends up ending in tears

I think Pellegrini could change this. He's like 100 years old, but think the players will play a lot more for him than Moyes.

Top 10 will be interesting. 

If Pellegrini doesn't get things right before Xmas then he'll be gone.

Which means they'll be down by easter & we'll never have to go to their awful stadium again.

16 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

There’s equal chance for disaster as there is success. They have signed players from leagues who have a history of not converting well to English football. 

I find the Anderson fee baffling and Lazio must be loving it. 4 goals and 7 assists is hardly £30 million’s worth 

I think we've signed really well tbf

21 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I believe Anderson could be the buy of the season. He's the one man I really wanted to come here.

Of course I could be wrong, and hope I am, but ----------

30 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

EF8606F3-184F-476A-B8F2-27A3C6E21405.jpeg

They've already sorted the company car:

2e4twh.jpg

• Haha 1

On 15/07/2018 at 20:25, Cardiff_Fox said:

I agree with this. Lazio must be laughing. Also interesting to note that Anderson was being linked with Man U 2-3 years ago and now he's joined West Ham.  Not the player the hype suggests.

The search for a company to sponsor the stadium has cost the taxpayer hundreds of thousands, according to the BBC.. No buyer has been found yet despite an apparent good length of time to find someone.

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 21:16, Wymeswold fox said:

The search for a company to sponsor the stadium has cost the taxpayer hundreds of thousands, according to the BBC.. No buyer has been found yet despite an apparent good length of time to find someone.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43488055

It gets better

• Haha 1

People thought they had a great summer last year with Arnautovic, Zabaleta, Hart and Chicarito. Not convinced.