Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Man United (A) - Friday 10th August 8pm

Members of the Away Priority Scheme can purchase tickets online for Manchester United away from 8am Sunday 22 July.

- Members of the Away Priority Scheme can purchase tickets for Manchester United away from Sunday 22 July
- Leicester City face the Red Devils in the Premier League’s curtain raiser on Friday 10 August (8pm kick-off)
- Season Ticket Holders with 330+ points can purchase tickets from Tuesday 24 July
- Tickets are priced at £30 for Adults, £15 for Seniors and £10 for under-16s

Members of the Away Priority Scheme can purchase tickets online for Manchester United away from 8am Sunday 22 July. 

The Foxes take on the Red Devils in the Premier League’s curtain raiser on Friday 10 August (8pm kick-off) and the Club have been handed an allocation of 3,129 tickets for the encounter at Old Trafford. 

Season Ticket Holders with 330+ points will be able to purchase tickets from Tuesday 24 July with tickets priced at £30 for Adults, £15 for Seniors and £10 for Under-16s.  

The Members Applications Ballot for Leicester City’s trip to Old Trafford will be open from 9am Tuesday 17 July until 2pm Friday 20 July. 

Leicester City have an allocation of 16 wheelchair spaces for supporters with disabilities with both those and ambulant seats priced as above with a free companion. 

Prices: 

Adults - £30
Seniors (Over 65s) - £15
Under-21s- £22.50
Under-18s - £15 
Under-16s- £10

Tickets will be available online at LCFC.com from 8am and in-store/ by phone from 9am. 

Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior or an Under-18s ticket). 

Sales dates: 

Sunday 22 July 8am Away Priority Scheme (Online Only) 
Monday 23 July 9am Away Priority Scheme
Tuesday 24 July Season Ticket Holders with 330+ points
Wednesday 25 July Season Ticket Holders with 300+ points
Thursday 26 July Season Ticket Holders with 280+ points
Friday 27 July Season Ticket Holders with 265+ points
Monday 30 July Season Ticket Holders with 250+ points
Tuesday 31 July Season Ticket Holders with 200+ points
Wednesday 1 August All Season Ticket Holders

Should any tickets remain, further dates will be released. 

The second band should be close to 330 or the first one should be lowered 

I always seem to start a season as second priority and finish in top one.

Im 320. Bournemouth away better make that mark but have closer sales dates in terms of points

9 hours ago, peterborofox said:

The second band should be close to 330 or the first one should be lowered 

I always seem to start a season as second priority and finish in top one.

Im 320. Bournemouth away better make that mark but have closer sales dates in terms of points

I'm sure they will change it as the season goes on and demand changes depending on performance. They will also consider games like Bournemouth away or maybe Wolves away etc were demand may be higher so the points brackets reduce.

I am happy as I am on 284 and don't have to wait 2 weeks before my turn. Most games last season went to member sales (or even general sale) so it's a bit of a farce if there were 15 days of STH sales first.

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I'm sure they will change it as the season goes on and demand changes depending on performance. They will also consider games like Bournemouth away or maybe Wolves away etc were demand may be higher so the points brackets reduce.

This - I think that they have gauges demand as fairly low for this game due to the fact everyone who wants to has been old Trafford since promotion, it’s Friday night and on telly and there are no trains back after the game.

Just give you the heads up that if you have moved seats this season then your 50 points you have gained from renewing will have been added and then removed. I have just rang them and they said they are in the process of sorting it out as there is a bug in the system but they manually added mine back on whilst I was on the phone

6 minutes ago, Marmite said:

Just give you the heads up that if you have moved seats this season then your 50 points you have gained from renewing will have been added and then removed. I have just rang them and they said they are in the process of sorting it out as there is a bug in the system but they manually added mine back on whilst I was on the phone

Yeah I experienced this too. Says I have 308 points on my dashboard but I should have 358. Emailed them earlier and got a reply on something completely different! But glad to know they're sorting it out.

2 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

5 years is quite a long time to be carrying points over.

It is. Whilst I know it respects the Championship season(s), it doesn't allow much of a transfer for those trying to work up the system. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

6 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It is. Whilst I know it respects the Championship season(s), it doesn't allow much of a transfer for those trying to work up the system. 

I think that’s why they’ve kept it.

Regarding the away scheme it looks like it will stay in some format which is good news.

20 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The thing is though, it doesn't consider the Championship seasons. The current points started in 14/15. So you have:

14/15 ST

15/16 ST

16/17 ST

17/18 ST

18/19 ST

And any away games in those 5 seasons.

So maximum points should be about 375ish?

1 hour ago, On our way... said:

Fox Travel cutting it a bit fine. Only allowing 6 hours to get there! 2 hours stop at LFE services?

I know they're barmy times, and hindsight is a wonderful thing, but it is a Friday afternoon where the M1, A50 and M6 need to be used. They might be there by 5pm but it only takes one accident on one of those arteries and suddenly you're in trouble,

(Still agree broadly about the fact it's so early, mind!)

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 07:56, KrefelderFox666 said:

The thing is though, it doesn't consider the Championship seasons. The current points started in 14/15. So you have:

14/15 ST

15/16 ST

16/17 ST

17/18 ST

18/19 ST

And any away games in those 5 seasons.

So maximum points should be about 375ish?

That don't look right, 5x50 for st, 4x25(max) games as none yet for this season,=350

I think it does include the 13/14 championship season.

Anyone else having trouble on the payment page when buying tickets this morning? Keep getting an error message when trying to pay. 

I’d forgotten how much I miss wasting hours to do what always seems a simple task on any other online shopping site, but rarely on the LCFC one.