Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Man United (A) - Friday 10th August 8pm

33 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Starts August 2013 the away points (in regards to single matches). ST's start from 2014 so we have 5 years worth of each up for grabs.

I love your posts! You should work for the club. ?

I’ve decided that from now on, instead of fearfully ringing the club a few times about ticketing issues, or in fact anything else, and getting contrary answers at best, I’m just going to tag you on here instead. 

You should have your own thread. ‘Ask Krefelder’. ??

15 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

I love your posts! You should work for the club. ?

I’ve decided that from now on, instead of fearfully ringing the club a few times about ticketing issues, or in fact anything else, and getting contrary answers at best, I’m just going to tag you on here instead. 

You should have your own thread. ‘Ask Krefelder’. ??

To be fair, anyone could do better than the ticket office sometimes. They must have the largest range of knowledge working there. The best will know an answer to every question but the worst will literally not have a clue and guess the answer (or they have to ask a senior member of staff).

Intrigued to see what their training for the job is.

• Like 1

On 26/07/2018 at 08:50, KrefelderFox666 said:

Got my ticket just now for this. Still over 1,100 tickets left and block E233 (albeit a smallish block) still to go on sale from what I can see.

This should comfortably make members.

What Friday night does to football for away fans. 

Hope all those moaning they can't get ticket take advantage of the chance to go.

I'd love to take my boy. But my wife's not having it with it being our anniversary.

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

What Friday night does to football for away fans. 

Hope all those moaning they can't get ticket take advantage of the chance to go.

I'd love to take my boy. But my wife's not having it with it being our anniversary.

The fuk excuses people come out with. lol

• 2 weeks later...