Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FoxesTalk Fantasy Premier League - 2018/2019

5 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Maddison seems to have slipped under the radar for a lot of people’s teams, but I’m certainly putting him in.

Any other Leicester fans the same? 

yeah I've been tempted to get him in.

16 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Maddison seems to have slipped under the radar for a lot of people’s teams, but I’m certainly putting him in.

Any other Leicester fans the same? 

I've got him in at the moment, but Im not sure he's going to still be there by next Friday.

Made so many changes back-and-forth. Currently going without Salah which is risky, but means I can have Sanchez, Aguero, Firmino & Aubameyang which should more than make up for it... I hope.

2 hours ago, Xen said:

I've got him in at the moment, but Im not sure he's going to still be there by next Friday.

Made so many changes back-and-forth. Currently going without Salah which is risky, but means I can have Sanchez, Aguero, Firmino & Aubameyang which should more than make up for it... I hope.

Finding it really hard this year, your money doesn't really get you far, finding myself taking cuts in positions left right and centre just to subsidise a premium player.

Edited by TheUltimateWinner

17 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Finding it really hard this year, your money doesn't really get you fair, finding myself taking cuts in positions left right and centre just to subsidise a premium player.

Me too.  I'm spending longer than I ever have on deciding my team, when I'll still be as sh*t as previous seasons.

• Haha 1

I wouldn't pick Neves. He got 1 assist last year, as he's the deep lying playmaker who assists the assister, if you get me. 6 goals but all of them outside the box or free-kicks.

Costa is the better option at the same price. Plays AM and usually has a decent output per minutes played. 

Oh and Batth will likely be sold before Thursday and he's about 5th choice at CB. 

Edited by The Bear

35 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I wouldn't pick Neves. He got 1 assist last year, as he's the deep lying playmaker who assists the assister, if you get me. 6 goals but all of them outside the box or free-kicks.

Costa is the better option at the same price. Plays AM and usually has a decent output per minutes played. 

Oh and Batth will likely be sold before Thursday and he's about 5th choice at CB. 

Will costa play much for you? Kenedy is the same price as him and he’ll be pretty much a guaranteed started.

10 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Will costa play much for you? Kenedy is the same price as him and he’ll be pretty much a guaranteed started.

At the minute he's first choice with Jota. Traore will push him for that spot but I think he'll start the season first choice as Traore isn't fully fit yet. 

I hate FPL so much.  I had told myself I wasn't gonna bother this year as it destroys my life but then spazzed together a team in the last 5 minutes and joined the mini league.  Already I hate it.  It's like CM01/02 all over again and I just can't stop  Kill me know somebody.  X

• Haha 1