Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FoxesTalk Fantasy Premier League - 2018/2019

On 06/08/2018 at 13:14, The Bear said:

I wouldn't pick Neves. He got 1 assist last year, as he's the deep lying playmaker who assists the assister, if you get me. 6 goals but all of them outside the box or free-kicks.

Costa is the better option at the same price. Plays AM and usually has a decent output per minutes played. 

Oh and Batth will likely be sold before Thursday and he's about 5th choice at CB. 

Cheers for that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Cheers for that.

Lol I said that to my mate after our 2nd goal I've been telling everyone not to put him in their teams! Goal and assist. 

He only got 6 goals and 1 assist in a lower division last season, and he was usually the assister to the assist, so you can see why I'd say it. 

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

****ing dreadful start. Took Richalison and Neves out yesterday for Lucas and some Fulham CM. 

I had Richarlison for a long while, decided to put Bernardo Silva in and took him out rather than Jota. At the risk of sounding callous hopefully he's nice and injured now.

26 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I didn't realise Mee used to play for you. 

He was a really steady for us, wish we'd signed him permanently. Think he gave away a penalty on his debut, mind lol .

Had to rack my brains for some of the loanees. Peltier is the only omission I can remember 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

I didn't realise Mee used to play for you. 

Yep. Got the arse when he wasn’t involved one game away at Reading so the club didn’t want to sign him after that.