Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Less than a month till the transfer window shuts!

I don’t think there’s any reason to panic - we’ve done some excellent business so far in strengthening certain areas - RB, an extremely cheap quality CB, a highly rated attaching midfielder. We’ve also got a club record fee for one of our best players but perhaps one of the more destructive personalities; we’ve got a net spend of minus £10-20m so far and there’s a few weeks to go. 

Musa could be off too for a hilariously large fee; and Slimani could be loaned back to Sporting CP which would get his wages off the books. 

We look like we’re signing a decent goalkeeper hopefully as back up to a retained Kasper. 

Keeping Kasper, Maguire, Ndidi and Vardy is as good and important as a new signing IMO. 

I would like a CB as back up and another attacker. I think we’ll be good to go. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I don’t think there’s any reason to panic - we’ve done some excellent business so far in strengthening certain areas - RB, an extremely cheap quality CB, a highly rated attaching midfielder. We’ve also got a club record fee for one of our best players but perhaps one of the more destructive personalities; we’ve got a net spend of minus £10-20m so far and there’s a few weeks to go. 

Musa could be off too for a hilariously large fee; and Slimani could be loaned back to Sporting CP which would get his wages off the books. 

We look like we’re signing a decent goalkeeper hopefully as back up to a retained Kasper. 

Keeping Kasper, Maguire, Ndidi and Vardy is as good and important as a new signing IMO. 

I would like a CB as back up and another attacker. I think we’ll be good to go. 

Couldn’t agree anymore. Bring in another centre back like Mina for example plus a attacking midfielder Alireza another example, everyone on here will be saying how much of a great window it’s been for us. People just have this hatred against Puel & will do anything to moan about him.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Couldn’t agree anymore. Bring in another centre back like Mina for example plus a attacking midfielder Alireza another example, everyone on here will be saying how much of a great window it’s been for us. People just have this hatred against Puel & will do anything to moan about him.

I’d be very happy with those two signings personally. Puel has his critica and most of it is justified after the second half of last season; but he’s already identified and hopefully fixed at least two problem areas and added creativity in another. I’m really hoping he is indeed a “second season” manager; I can’t take another mid season sacking. 

If you look at some other clubs business we’ve done well so far - at least 3 teams haven’t even signed anyone yet and just as many have only signed one player. 

3-4 more players and we’ve had potentially an excellent summer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikey54 said:

I for one will be glad when the window shuts

Don't fret so, all the speculation will end tomorrow once we've nailed the signature of Danny Ward.

I'm a KFA