Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pello2k

Ticket exchange thread 2018/19 (Wanted/For Sale)

Hi everyone. I’m not entirely sure how it works in here but here goes. My mate and I are looking for two tickets for the West Ham match on October 27. As far as I know they are on sale to all members today. We live abroad, so we are trying to avoid having to buy a £60 membership as it’s likely that we won’t make it over for another match this season. Any members able to help me out with two tickets?

I can pay via PayPal and if that’s not a preferred option, it’s easy enough to do a bank transfer :) Thanks in advance.

Still after two tickets for Bournemouth away (for me and my son) after just missing out on priority points.  Will happily take any combination of adult + U18 or two adult.  Can collect and pay cash in Leicestershire.  Have bought from Foxes Talkers before.  Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

I am from Slovenia and im coming to england this weekend. My plan is to see the match with liverpool. If anyone has ticket to sell let me know. And how is it with ticket selling before the macth infront of the stadium. Do i have any chance to get one?

14 hours ago, DanSimp89 said:

Looking for 1x Adult ticket for Newcastle away.

if anyone can help out that would be great!

Newcastle will go to general sale and by the time it does you will probably have a better choice of where to sit as at the minute only a handful of the blocks have been opened up.

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Newcastle will go to general sale and by the time it does you will probably have a better choice of where to sit as at the minute only a handful of the blocks have been opened up.

Thanks for the info mate, i think I got them on General last year. Would it be the day after All ST’s have had a chance so the 6th Sept?

On 24/08/2018 at 17:10, tom27111 said:

Looking for 2 adult tickets for Newcastle away if possible. Have good feedback on the feedback thread, can bank transfer or PayPal. Thanks

Can't edit the original message, but have 2 sorted. Thanks to everyone who replied :thumbup: