Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Snik-Snok

Southampton Away

3 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Have they even taken block 44 for away fans?

Good point, maybe it can be put on sale if demand is big enough.

Looking at St Mary's seating plan this is part of the normal away section. So I think this block is currently empty.

Judging by sales, I don't think this one will sell out. At least it looks the right decision by the club not to take all 3,300.

Edited by KrefelderFox666

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Good point, maybe it can be put on sale if demand is big enough.

Looking at St Mary's seating plan this is part of the normal away section. So I think this block is currently empty.

Judging by sales, I don't think this one will sell out. At least it looks the right decision by the club not to take all 3,300.

The reason it's not selling quickly is because everyone's waiting for blocks 44 and 45 to open up!

10 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Selling blocks in wrong order again? I fancied block 45 but not yet opened even though it's before 44 which is "sold out".

9 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Have they even taken block 44 for away fans?

Block 44 is listed as being the last block to sell. 

But if you try to click on that block it says ‘None available’ whereas block 45 you just can’t click on it at all, the normal thing when a block is not yet opened. But it would seem unlikely to have sold out 44, plus so many in the ones on sale already wouldn’t it?

Edited by Drew Peacock

4 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Yeh i just remember one year at St Marys wanting to sit in the middle of the stand, LCFC website said that particular block was sold out, got to the ground and the block was dead empty!

Season before last on a Sunday I think. Second half a few of us sat in it, with no issues. 

40 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Block 45 opened up, just got mine in there.

Thanks for this mate. I’d hung on for days until after the morning sales today.

Rang at 10.00am and was told until they sold out, no more would be going on sale, and therefore they might not take the other blocks as sales were now obviously slowing down, so bought tickets.

Wouldn’t have looked again and saw your post. Rang up and changed them before they were posted, for much better seats.

How though is a massive, tidy block of seats already sold almost immediately on opening it? ?‍♂️

Edited by Drew Peacock
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Thanks for this mate. I’d hung on for days until after the morning sales today.

Rang at 10.00am and was told until they sold out, no more would be going on sale, and therefore they might not take the other blocks as sales were now obviously slowing down, so bought tickets.

Wouldn’t have looked again and saw your post. Rang up and changed them before they were posted, for much better seats.

How though is a massive, tidy block of seats already sold almost immediately on opening it? ?‍♂️

No worries. I've been waiting for this block for days. I asked Jim yesterday when it was being opened to which he responded "whenever the others sell out". I just dunno why they opened the first one then missed out this one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

Block 44 opened this morning.      There are currently 773 tickets left,

(a bit surpised at the initial slow selling ... especially as only £20 ... but maybe it will pick up, as people get back off holiday. )

Selling like hot cakes - only 744 left now :o