Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Snik-Snok

Southampton Away

334 tickets left.

Come on lads, buy them up.    Otherwise the ticket office will say "yah boo sucks raspberries ... we were right to only ask for 2610 tickets".

We don't want that to happem ... otherwise they'll chicken-out on Brighton.

BTW: Southampton is a great day out ... loads of dead good pubs within 10-15 mins walk of the ground.

On 11/08/2018 at 20:42, worth_the_wait said:

334 tickets left.

Come on lads, buy them up.    Otherwise the ticket office will say "yah boo sucks raspberries ... we were right to only ask for 2610 tickets".

We don't want that to happem ... otherwise they'll chicken-out on Brighton.

BTW: Southampton is a great day out ... loads of dead good pubs within 10-15 mins walk of the ground.

I'm sure Leicester are now selling the full allocation, Block 44 was held back but then opened up. So there should be 3,000+

I don't think we are selling the "full" allocation.  (i think the full away 3300 allocation also includes block 43).

Neither club are currently selling block 43.   If you look on the Southampton web site, it's blanked out for their supporters.   I suspect they have left it blank, so that they can give it to us if we ask for it.   

If we don't want it, and they have nearly sold out for the home areas, they will open it up for themselves.

22 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

I don't think we are selling the "full" allocation.  (i think the full away 3300 allocation also includes block 43).

Neither club are currently selling block 43.   If you look on the Southampton web site, it's blanked out for their supporters.   I suspect they have left it blank, so that they can give it to us if we ask for it.   

If we don't want it, and they have nearly sold out for the home areas, they will open it up for themselves.

Fair enough, I just went off the seating plan and on every single one it shows Block 44 to 48 as the away section. Weird but sounds like 43 is the extra block as Brighton are selling tickets for their game in it.

Looking forward to this. Didn't go last year as it was a Tuesday night, hopefully it's more along those lines than the 3-0 tonking we took two seasons ago. I swore whilst heading home that day that I was done with awayers lol.

• Like 1

As earlier posted said, they are on general sale now.  

You can order them online, although at this late stage - you might prefer to get tickets directly from the club (if you're anywhere near Leicester).

There are still a few 100 left, so they might actually go on sale on the day.   Check with the club Friday afternoon, to confirm if that will be the case.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

They’re on general sale mate - plenty left together.

Cheers mate, they weren’t showing up as being available when I first checked. Do you know if they still bring tickets down on the coaches by any chance? I won’t be able to get to the KP to collect as I live in London

3 minutes ago, adam95581 said:

Cheers mate, they weren’t showing up as being available when I first checked. Do you know if they still bring tickets down on the coaches by any chance? I won’t be able to get to the KP to collect as I live in London

Fairly sure you can pick tickets up at Southampton as long as you take ID as it’s too late to post them now - might be worth giving the ticket office a ring in the morning to double-check.

• Like 1