Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

23 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Are 3 giants re-awakening....Juve...Liverpool..Dortmund...

It's not as if they've been off the radar lol 

Juve have been in two champion's league finals in the past 5 years, Liverpool last season and Dortmund have been poor recently but they're still in Europe every year

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Juve have been in two champion's league finals in the past 5 years, Liverpool last season and Dortmund have been poor recently but they're still in Europe every year

If this is Juve sleeping god help everyone else lol

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I meant to go up a rang,and hold long eras 4-5yrs of dominance...semis----finals

My BvB..young team.Liverpool experienced Young uns...Juve....just hitting their straps,if they get it right,they could pick up 2-3 titles.

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool have left Xherdan Shaqiri out of their squad to face Serbian side Red Star Belgrade in the Champions League on Tuesday because they want to "avoid any distractions" that may be caused by the midfielder's Albanian heritage.

Shaqiri, 27, is an ethnic Albanian from Kosovo, where a Serbian crackdown on the Albanian population ended with Nato military intervention in 1999.

After scoring for Switzerland against Serbia this summer, he celebrated by making a double-headed eagle gesture, which symbolises the Albanian flag.

He was fined 10,000 Swiss francs (£7,632) by Fifa for the celebration, which happened during a World Cup group-stage match.

"We have heard and read the speculation and talk about what kind of reception Shaq would receive and although we have no idea what would happen, we want to go there and be focused 100% on football and not have to think about anything else," said Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp.

11 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Liverpool have left Xherdan Shaqiri out of their squad to face Serbian side Red Star Belgrade in the Champions League on Tuesday because they want to "avoid any distractions" that may be caused by the midfielder's Albanian heritage.

Shaqiri, 27, is an ethnic Albanian from Kosovo, where a Serbian crackdown on the Albanian population ended with Nato military intervention in 1999.

After scoring for Switzerland against Serbia this summer, he celebrated by making a double-headed eagle gesture, which symbolises the Albanian flag.

He was fined 10,000 Swiss francs (£7,632) by Fifa for the celebration, which happened during a World Cup group-stage match.

"We have heard and read the speculation and talk about what kind of reception Shaq would receive and although we have no idea what would happen, we want to go there and be focused 100% on football and not have to think about anything else," said Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp.

Bollocks let the lad play.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Liverpool got there work cut out if they lose to this lot …next game is PSG away.

Anybody remember Red Star coming to Filbo 20 odd years ago.

F*** you Leicester , F*** you Leicester.

Friendly bunch. 

yep think they need to win tonight

@StanSP @Stadt @AKCJ

Help me decide. What am I watching? Same as last time, this is some ridiculous choices. Last time I went with the first half of Napoli and the second half of Dortmund and didn't regret it for once, saw a lot of goals. 

If Liverpool lose, the PSG game will become very interesting and Napoli are the least likely of the away teams to park the bus. 

Atleti have a point to prove and should be up for it but Simeone is so ridiculously cautious and he just got stung so you can see him settling to grind out a nil nil. That one COULD be cagey af. 

And as much as I quite like Inter, I just don't think they're good enough to make that game competitive. Plus I assume its without Messi. 

Edited by Finnegan

27 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Liverpool got there work cut out if they lose to this lot …next game is PSG away.

Anybody remember Red Star coming to Filbo 20 odd years ago.

F*** you Leicester , F*** you Leicester.

Friendly bunch. 

Did that tonight to Liverpool.

Not just because of that as it’s just a chant,but they are a horrible,nasty set of supporters and I always want them to get dicked.