Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

@StanSP @Stadt @AKCJ

Help me decide. What am I watching? Same as last time, this is some ridiculous choices. Last time I went with the first half of Napoli and the second half of Dortmund and didn't regret it for once, saw a lot of goals. 

If Liverpool lose, the PSG game will become very interesting and Napoli are the least likely of the away teams to park the bus. 

Atleti have a point to prove and should be up for it but Simeone is so ridiculously cautious and he just got stung so you can see him settling to grind out a nil nil. That one COULD be cagey af. 

And as much as I quite like Inter, I just don't think they're good enough to make that game competitive. Plus I assume its without Messi. 

Sorry mate, just seen this. 

Due to Liverpool's result, the better option would be Napoli vs PSG. As if the group wasn't wide open enough, Liverpool losing makes it even wider. Both clubs now vying for top spot so either makes that game really cagey or quite open; given both teams' mentality it should be fairly attacking.

If that fails, I still find the Goals Show really entertaining :D 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

@StanSP @Stadt @AKCJ

Help me decide. What am I watching? Same as last time, this is some ridiculous choices. Last time I went with the first half of Napoli and the second half of Dortmund and didn't regret it for once, saw a lot of goals. 

If Liverpool lose, the PSG game will become very interesting and Napoli are the least likely of the away teams to park the bus. 

Atleti have a point to prove and should be up for it but Simeone is so ridiculously cautious and he just got stung so you can see him settling to grind out a nil nil. That one COULD be cagey af. 

And as much as I quite like Inter, I just don't think they're good enough to make that game competitive. Plus I assume its without Messi. 

I watched Liverpool for the memes.

Currently watching Spurs but i'm switching to Dortmund I think.

3 minutes ago, trabuch said:

To be fair to Spurs (and I rarely am) they really should be ahead. But it's amusing me watching them fail.

I watched the first half and Zoet had an absolute blinder.

Edited by AKCJ

This is like watching me play fifa. lol

A spawny full back falling over toe poke goal conceded when about eight different defending players should have stopped it. 

Meanwhile at the other end the keeper making a hundred saves, every shot getting last minute blocked or tipped over the bar and about a hundred chances a minute lol

Just now, Finnegan said:

This is like watching me play fifa. lol

A spawny full back falling over toe poke goal conceded when about eight different defending players should have stopped it. 

Meanwhile at the other end the keeper making a hundred saves, every shot getting last minute blocked or tipped over the bar and about a hundred chances a minute lol

it's the same with Inter vs Barca to be fair, minus the goals. Handanovic keeping Inter in it. 

Barca creating a lot, spurning a lot. 

Think Inter have rested quite a few key players hence seeing nothing from them to threaten Barca.

Penalty to Napoli against PSG...

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

it's the same with Inter vs Barca to be fair, minus the goals. Handanovic keeping Inter in it. 

Barca creating a lot, Spursing a lot. 

Think Inter have rested quite a few key players hence seeing nothing from them to threaten Barca.

Penalty to Napoli against PSG...

I can't understand why managers do this, especially ones with the amount of experience Ancelotti does. Something is working so you change just because you've scored a goal. 

Why let up when you're on top, momentum is so huge in sport. 

He's having them sit right back off and let PSG have the ball again now. Liverpool showed exactly how you should treat this PSG team. They're flat track bullies with a dodgy defence. 

Get at them. 

Edit: as I say that Koulibaly sprints in to midfield to win a tackle then Sol Campbell it right up the middle lol lol

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1