seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Decent from Mane, awful from Bayern, ****ing embarrassing from Macca. Get this twat off the telly ffs. 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Decent from Mane, awful from Bayern, ****ing embarrassing from Macca. Get this twat off the telly ffs. 

I'd rather have Martin Keown or Danny Mills co-commentating. That's how bad McManaman is.

• Like 1

Don't see why Bayern are playing so defensively. 

They need multiple goals. Gotta actually commit some bodies forward or they're going to lose. 

Macca isn't the thickest, but is the most biased by such a huge distance. He was practically in tears following Burnley's corner goal at the weekend. Tart.

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

I'd rather have Martin Keown or Danny Mills co-commentating. That's how bad McManaman is.

See I don't even blame him. He's just excited for his team. I would be too tbf. He's a fan and that's fine. 

But wtf is he doing working this game. Not his fault. It's BT and their awful Liverpool circle jerk. 

3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

No steady on Izz. Come on mate you don’t mean that. 

Quality finish from Mane...

Bayern don’t look that good tbf. Probably famous last words but James isn’t anything special anymore and Gnabry has always been bang average.

The scousers have a right chance here

Thought Liverpool might do well tonight. Bayern are past it in Europe at the mo. Don’t look like the force they once were. 

Famous last words lol 

Edited by Manini

30 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Franck Ribery was one of the most over rated players in the world BEFORE he was eighty five. 

Now he's just wank. 

Nah Ribery was the best player in the world when he finished 3rd in the Balon D'Or rankings.

He's similar to Neuer. Absolutely nowhere near the player he was once he peaked. Both have had sharp declines.

Can you imagine if we ever allow Liverpool to win something wearing New Balance kits, they’d be absolutely awful times to live through 

• Haha 1

It’s great to see the European clubs embrace clappers anyway, really does show that we lead the way on so many fronts.

Poppys on shirts and clappers, firmly expecting more teams to get rimmed in Thailand.

9 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Can you imagine if we ever allow Liverpool to win something wearing New Balance kits, they’d be absolutely awful times to live through 

:D