Jump to content
seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Recommended Posts

Man U vs Liverpool

Spurs vs Ajax

Barcelona vs Man City

Juve vs Porto

 

Semis:

 

Juve vs Man U

Ajax vs Man City

 

Final:

 

Man City vs Juve

 

Winner:

 

Man City

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Porto v Manchester United

Spuds v Barcelona 

Liverpool v Ajax 

Juve v Man City 

 

Semis 

Spuds v Liverpool 

Manchester United v Man City 

 

Final 

Spuds v Manchester City 

Winner 

SPUDS. 

 

Weller54 RIP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/03/2019 at 08:02, kingcarr21 said:

Liverpool v Man City

Man U vs Porto

Ajax vs Barcelona

Spurs vs Juve

 

Lets see if anyone can get it right.

 

On 14/03/2019 at 09:03, KrefelderFox666 said:

Man U vs Liverpool

Spurs vs Ajax

Barcelona vs Man City

Juve vs Porto

 

Semis:

 

Juve vs Man U

Ajax vs Man City

 

Final:

 

Man City vs Juve

 

Winner:

 

Man City

 

21 hours ago, weller54 said:

Porto v Manchester United

Spuds v Barcelona 

Liverpool v Ajax 

Juve v Man City 

 

Semis 

Spuds v Liverpool 

Manchester United v Man City 

 

Final 

Spuds v Manchester City 

Winner 

SPUDS. 

 

Weller54 RIP. 

None of us even got a single match right.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kyleolly said:

Semi finals

 

Liverpool v Juventus

Man city v Barcelona 

 

You’d have thought 

Can't happen, they drew them as:

 

Man City/Spurs vs Juve/Ajax

Barca/Man U vs Liverpool/Porto

 

My guess:

 

Man City vs Ajax

Barca vs Liverpool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really hope spurs get smashed but somehow see them getting lucky. Hope for similar to what schalke got 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

 

 

None of us even got a single match right.

Oh well.. 

Main thing is Spuds are as good as out!!!!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man City have got nearly the perfect route to the final, if Porto was in there instead then it would have been THE easiest.

 

Barca vs Man City final would be ace. Or even Man City vs Liverpool. Then Man City can beat Liverpool twice!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Liverpool get easiest draw shocker  :rolleyes:

Their group was stupidly hard and they’ve just beaten Bayern to get there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Man City have got nearly the perfect route to the final, if Porto was in there instead then it would have been THE easiest.

 

Barca vs Man City final would be ace. Or even Man City vs Liverpool. Then Man City can beat Liverpool twice!!!

Manchester City have got pretty much a bye into the Semis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Goober said:

Their group was stupidly hard and they’ve just beaten Bayern to get there 

There's always some saying "Of course, so and so got any easy group/draw" lol

 

That being said, Arsenal always get easy group draws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

There's always some saying "Of course, so and so got any easy group/draw" lol

 

That being said, Arsenal always get easy group draws.

They'd always get their arses slapped by Barca or Bayern in the Round of 16 to make up for it tho :trumpet:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Remember when almost everyone (mainly the fans of other English teams in the CL) moaned about our easy CL draw in 16/17? Just shut up and get on with it.

True.

 

Man City, English League Champions were in a group were they qualified 1st with Lyon 2nd, & faced Schlake in the last 16 / Spurs in the quarters.

 

We were in a group were we qualified 1st with Porto 2nd & faced Sevilla in the last 16 / Atletico Madrid in the quarters.

 

But no one has complained about Man City having an 'easy' route.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...